Chap 2:Slowly Appearing

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Kyuhyun, don’t you switch your dorm room?”

When at lunch time they were sitting and eating lunch in canteen, Kyuhyun’s friend Donghae asked on spot.

 

“wae?? Why do I need to switch my room?”

 

“Do you ok to stay with that cold blooded guy Choi Siwon? I knew you two aren’t along well and sharing nothing each other, how boring… don’t you annoy with that?”

 

“Nothing annoy for that. He stay his own and me too.”

 

But in his mind kept telling is that ‘of course nothing was annoying and most important was his heart beat so fast like soon crazy because of that. When getting up and firstly saw my crush’s face… when sleeping time he can murmured one word ‘good night’ to his side… so satisfied and he can’t change that situation with any other. Just one thing was embarrassing that he secretly staring to him every time’. He didn’t say to Donghae that words.

 

“If I am your, I will definitely bored to dead. Sometimes we also need partner for chit-chatting, isn’t it? Look at my roommate Lee Hyuk Jae and me, we caring and sharing each other. How much we comfort each other! At least you do have that kind of relationship. But now what is happening to you, you know that? Even you are in ill nearly dead, he will never care and just wander around like statue. But girls are fascinated with him and really don’t care his arrogant and disregard attitude. I wonder may be his voice or his prince like face… that is why he is so proud with that. Oh! See… when we say about him, he actually shows up. wow!!! This time with Im Yoona,, you know that she is our school’s queen. So flawless and beautiful like angel. I heard they are hanging out or something like this relation. How envy to him? With this angel, I can’t even dream with her. Tsk!! I also need to prepare my voice to sing. Then more or less I will be popular enough with girls. Seeing his face,, what a gross!!”

 

Kyuhyun can’t eat his lunch more and just seeing how they were perfect with each other. He blankly just staring the one. Yep…his Siwon… real Siwon… they were lively and colorfully react and smile each other. How much he wanted that smile is for him… Yesterday he said Im Yoona was not his type, then why were they hanging out now? Who will believe that lie? Of course Yoona is really beautiful like angel. Soft skin… so flawless… her smiling can kill surrounding men… like he said with one glance she can conquer all of heart beat from everyone. So stylish and so smart… he simply can’t compare to her in this life or may be another life can’t also. Thinking about that, his heart is so poor painfully. Siwon saw Kyuhyun in canteen and he smiled to latter. That is all. He knew his smile to him is just recognizing his existence only. Nothing more… He sighed and lowered his head not want to express his nearly crying sensation to Siwon. He then stood immediately and called Donghae.

 

“Donghae-ah, let’s go, next class is about to start.”

 

“Ok, let’s go”

 

At least Siwon’s smile was just enough for him. The most he wanted to see was also that smile. Nothing was more to wish for him then.

 

“Siwon-shi, school balls will be held in next two week, right? Do you already choose song for that?”

 

“umm..” Siwon said coolly. Now he can only think about his damn roommate… why he suddenly left when he saw him? Next class was starting soon enough, then why? If it was coincidence, that is too much to call ‘coincidence’. Why he can’t at least smile back to h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter