Chap 10:Who is the real devil?

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Slight Angst!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When Siwon arrived dorm, he rushed inside made Kyuhyun wake up.

 

‘Siwon-ah, what happened? You are all rushing, something happened?’

 

‘Yeah, something is terribly happened now. Look at here, Cho Kyuhyun, then tell me what is all this about?’

 

He threw to Kyuhyun face and all photos and letter were scattering over the floor after hitting his face. He picked it up and took a look. He found out that one was revealing him after removal of mask. He trembled a lot and shivered down to his spine. So is Siwon already found out that girl who he kissed passionately was only Kyuhyun and regretted what he had done? Or is he disgusted him for being like that?? But after looking all photos, he really can’t understand. He and Seohyun?? What is all about this? He exactly knew the situation in the photo, he only taking care of Seohyun who almost slipped that day. But the photo showed only half of them and not showing their all situation. So outsider can’t be really not understood what is really happening and the photo showed otherwise. Like he was hugging Seohyun and look alike all lovey-dovey. But the letter made him worse. He didn’t actually have a little sense about that letter with his writing. He could swear he didn’t write something like that but he couldn’t deny that writing is almost the same with him. The whole thing made him so much dumfounded but the more scaring him was what exactly made Siwon angry?

 

‘So are you happy now Cho Kyuhyun?’

 

‘Why should I, Siwon-ah? I can’t understand what is going on?’

 

‘Bol??? Are you pretending or really innocent? Don’t trick me again. It is no way I will believe you again. Please stop your pathetic acting and brace me with real you’

 

‘---------‘

 

‘Say something Cho Kyuhyun, I know you are extremely happy looking me how dumb I am and fell for your damn trick. Huh??? You and your girlfriend laughed behind me, right Cho Kyuhyun?’

 

Siwon grabbed tightly his shoulder and asking angrily. He didn’t care what he had done to Kyuhyun now is hurting him and couldn’t control his anger anymore. Kyuhyun was palely looking him and tried to explain.

 

‘No, Siwon ah, I don’t know what you angry about? Are you disgusting me being kissing with you that night? Are you regretting after what happened? *sob* *sob* I am sorry Siwon, I know I shouldn’t lie to you all, but…bu..t’

 

Kyuhyun couldn’t continue what he want to say he lie to him because he is so much in love with him but he swallowed that word cause he know if Siwon know he love him will be causing more problems this time. What could he do now? Tears flowing his cheek and made his eyes blur with his tears not dare to looking Siwon that is why he lowered his head and stared to the floor.

 

Other side, Siwon gritted his teeth and boiling angrier for Kyuhyun. All he want to hear is that Kyuhyun explain he is not loving with Seohyun and that night cross-dressing is for him because he love Siwon. But reality is far from expectation.

 

‘And…. Siwon, that letter… I don’t know who is writing that. But…but  I didn’t write them. And you said girlfriend? Who is my girlfriend?’

 

‘Liar… How dare you lie to me Cho Kyuhyun, you think I will not know your writing. Huh? I dead sure that writing is yours. Then look here also, you asked me who the hell is your girlfriend. That photo explained all about this. So tell me what the hell is going on your cross-dressing doesn’t mean any ing trick to me?’

 

‘NO…no..n..o, Siwon. It is not like that. It is true that I cross-dressing to approach near you, but it doesn’t mean any harm. Let me explain all Siwon… Please give me one chance.’

 

Kyuhyun didn’t know how to explain without saying he love him so he do all cross-dressing and approaching things. But he knew this is not the good time for saying like that made him angrier. So everything lead to extremely frustrated. Siwon is now misunderstanding him and thought he was pretending.

 

‘You still want to explain? Cho Kyuhyun I may be dumb enough, but don’t think I will fall in your another trick and pathetic act. I can’t believe you will be that low. You pretend things like that but you can still act you are too innocent. You know what? I really care for you and my feeling for you is real not like you. Thanks god I ca

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter