Chap 8:Though I think this is my first kiss

My Little Sweet Secret
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hope you guys enjoy it!

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

‘Now feel better right? I also feel better now. Inside there is really crowded. Cant breathe well.’

 

‘But inside there are people waiting you isn’t it Siwon-shi. Why you here feel better’

 

‘Imm… the one who can make me happy is not in there so I don’t really want to go back in there. I really like somewhere quiet and peace.’

 

Kyuhyun wondered Siwon’s answer. Is Yoona is the one who can make him happy? Isn’t it or may be something wrong. Beside Yoona who is the one he said?

 

When Kyuhyun turn his gaze from Siwon to somewhere far away, Siwon stared his beside one and felt something weird. He couldn’t understand why he felt so relaxed with someone who doesn’t really know and the first time met. But the more stranger was he was so familiar with the one. Although that one was wearing mask but he could still see that doe luscious eyes under the mask and that red plump rosy lips made him remembered someone else. He could not why he felt so right with that one. Then who the hell is the one?????

 

‘Arr…. Tonight there are so many stars on the sky. Siwon-shi Look, so bright and beautiful. It is really long time I am so freely see the stars like now.’

 

‘Yeah, really beautiful’ Siwon murmured but he didn’t look the stars on the sky. For him, the beautiful star was only right beside him.

‘Siwon-shi, if you want to go inside, please freely do. I think your partner will be waiting for you and danced in the ball room.’

 

‘I don’t feel like I want to go inside. So it is fine. By the way how about you? Your partner will be worried you that you disappeared long time.’

 

‘It doesn’t matter. I don’t have partner so it is ok’

 

‘So you came here alone. How about dancing in ballroom?’

 

‘I didn’t dance even once. I just come here alone and it is also time to go back’

 

‘NOOO…way, hey… your student life really , isn’t it? Well here… you at least once try dancing’

 

‘I don’t know how to dance actually, so let it be. There is nothing much change if I can dance or not.”

 

 ‘Well, then I teach you how to dance. Fine … come… get up’

 

Kyuhyun surprised with this situation what the hell is going right now? Siwon bowed in front of him and invite him politely. So now is also happening real right??

 

‘My My My Lady… May I invite you to dance with me?

 

His head said to deny this but his heart cant follow what his head said. He held Siwon’s hand slowly. The final thing he remembered was the gentle smile when he grabbed Kyuhyun’s hand.

Siwon led him every move along with the music flow. Kyuhyun just following every Siwon step floatingly. Under the bright and shining star sky, they were dancing really compatible like a couple. They didn’t know how much time flew and how many songs passed. The whole environment sounded Kyuhyun’s giggling sound and Siwon’s gentle soothing. Even i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter