Realization

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM SO SORRY for not update for two weeks and this chapter is not even that good lol. Anyways, hope you enjoy.

Warning: mention of violence

 

Jimin's POV

 

12:13 a.m

 

Jimin checks his phone as he takes a sip of his coffee. He's suppose to be in his dorm, playing video game or something at this time, but he is currently sitting in the cafe near the campus waiting for Hoseok.

 

He got a phone call from the elder 10 minutes ago,

 

"Hyung." Jimin picks up the phone, wondering why is Hoseok calling him so late in the night.

 

"Jimin ah." Jimin frowns, Hoseok doesn't sounds as bright as he usually is. He sounds streesed and it worries Jimin. "Can we meet? Maybe at the cafe." Hoseok continues.

 

"Now? Hyung is everything ok?" Jimin asks.

 

"It's about Yoongi hyung." Hoseok answers quietly.

 

"I will be there." Jimin doesn't question him further, he doesn't need to. 

 

Sitting in the cafe while waiting for Hoseok, Jimin starts to think about the last time when Hoseok called him because of Yoongi.

 

It was a year ago, when Yoongi got a boyfriend. Jimin got a call from Hoseok around 3 a.m. Jimin was going to swear at the other for waking him up, but the way Hoseok's voice crack in the phone made him panic. Hoseok told Jimin that he likes Yoongi more than a friend between small sobs and it shocked JImin. Hoseok and Yoongi had been friends for years and it wasn't the first time Yoongi got a boyfriend. However, the fact that Hoseok realized his feelings for Yoongi just around that time and he was debating whether to confess or not made everything worse for Hoseok. Jimin was the only one who knows about this and he did everything he could to cheer his hyung up. Yoongi broke up not long after, but instead of confessing, Hoseok just put his feeling aside and after that he never mentioned it again.

 

Jimin snaps out of his memory when he sees Hoseok walking in the cafe and he greets the older with a small smile.

 

"Sorry for making you come out this late." Hoseok forces out a smile but Jimin can clearly see the sadness behind it.

 

"It's okay." Hoseok is extremly quiet. "Hyung, what happened?" Jimin asks gently.

 

Hoseok sighs before he answers, "You know I was sick yesterday and Yoongi hyung came to take care of me, right."

 

Jimin nods and waits for Hoseok to continue.

 

"I'm trying to get over him but I can't when he is so caring to me constantly." Hoseok answers quietly, "I want to distance myself from him for a while, can I use you as an excuse?"

 

"Of course anything for you, hyung." Jimin smiles warmly, "Is that everything you want to talk about?"

 

"I can't get Yoongi hyung out of my mind, so I thought maybe it will help if I can spend some time with you."

 

That's why they end up dancing in the crowd in the club. Jimin isn't someone who loves having fun in the club, it's too noisy and crowded and he doesn't like drunk people. However, he knows that Hoseok needs to get rid of his stress and get away from his thoughts and this might actually help. Jimin is willing to spend some time with his hyung. Plus, he doesn't mind showing off his dancing skills, until those drunk people starts to become touchy with Jimin. That's when Jimin decides that it's better to just sit at the counter and keeps an eye on Hoseok.

 

The elder is a little tipsy at that point and swaying his hips along with the music, enjoying people surrounding him.

 

After some time, Jimin sees a guy is holding Hoseok by the waist and leading him away from the dancing floor. Hoseok is laughing and stumbles as he walks. Jimin jumps off the stool and grabs the guy's wrist to stop them from leaving.

 

"Where do you think you are taking him?" Jimin says sternly.

 

"Jimin!" Hoseok excalims and laughs as he throws his arms over Jimin and leans on to Jimin. The sudden action makes Jimin stumble back few steps but he catches his balance.

 

"Hyung, you are drunk. You shouldn't leave with a stranger."

 

Hoseok pulls away from Jimin and throws an arm over the guy's shoulder, "He is not a stranger. I knew him since middle school, he was my neighbor and he used to dance together. He went to America few years ago. His name is Jinyoung."

 

Jinyoung gives Jimin a huge grin and hold out his hand, "Hi, I'm Jinyoung."

 

"I'm Jimin." Jimin shakes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter