Meeting again?

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Is that coincidence or is that fate?... Sometimes, these things happen.

 

Jungkook’s POV

 

Jungkook decides that he is going to write today as the most unlucky day in his diary. Okay, he doesn’t have a diary, but he feels like he probably used a year worth of bad luck in one day. 

 

First, he was late for his morning class because he stayed up all night to finish his project. Then, he accidentally cracked his phone screen. Now, he is in the coffee shop, standing in front of the barista, and searching for his wallet in his backpack.

 

He feels his whole face is heating up because of embarrassment when he realizes that he left his wallet at home and he has no money on him. 

 

“I…” his brain knows that all he needs to do is say something simple like “Sorry, i forgot my wallet, can you cancel my order.” but nothing is coming out of his mouth. His head is buzzing with thoughts Fortunately, there is no line up behind him, or else they will probably start yelling at him by now.

 

“I will pay for him.” a voice drags Jungkook out of his thoughts. He turns to look at the guy who's now standing beside him and handing the barista a five dollars bill. He is a little bit shorter than Jungkook, Jungkook can only see the left side of his face but he is really good looking. Jungkook doesn’t even realize that he is staring.

 

The barista hands the guy changes. He turns to look at Jungkook and gives him a small smile. Jungkook averts his eyes and feels embarrassed because the guy probably noticed that he was staring. He mumbled a "thank you".

 

“No problem.” the guy says before he starts walking towards the door.

 

Jungkook grabs his coffee and goes after him, stops him at the door. “Hey, how can i pay you back?”

 

“You don’t need to pay me back, it’s just 4 dollars.” he gives Jungkook a big grin, eyes disappearing, before leaving the cafe.

 

Jungkook freezes at the spot, that smile, so familiar, a specific person appears in his head, Jimin hyung. No, it can’t be.

 

 

 Jimin’s POV

 

It’s almost 4 p.m. Jimin is currently in the library, sitting in front of one of the desks and texting Taehyung who just finished his class. Jimin glances up from his phone from time to time to look at the beautiful boy who is sitting two roles away from him. 

 

Jimin never likes library, it’s too quiet and it’s just not his place. He prefers staying in his dorm, on his bed with a bag of chips or something. He feels more free like that, however, library

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter