New Year's Eve

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I AM SO SO SO SO SO SORRY THAT I HAVN'T UPDATE FOR SO LONG. I've been really busy the last two months so I wasn't able to write. I wrote this chapter in the past few days, it's probably a little awkward because my thoughts didn't flow well while I was writing it. Anyways, enjoy the new chapter.

"What?"

 

"My boyfriend went on a date with your boyfriend, they will meet us at Hoseok's place." Jin explains while keeping his eyes on the road.

 

It's New Year's eve and usually Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi spend it together since they are far away from their families. This year, Taehyung's parents decide to have some of their ow time and went to travel, so Taehyung joins them, and of course Taehyung and Jimin invited their boyfriends.

 

"Oh...okay." Jungkook unintentionally pouts a little.

 

Jin chuckles, "Stop pouting, you will see Jimin soon. Didn't know you can be so clingy."

 

"I'm not." Jungkook whines.

 

Jimin and Taehyung arrive when Jin and Hoseok are preparing the food, when Jungkook opens the door for them, his jaw drops.

 

Park Jimin, ing Park Jimin dyed his hair red.

 

Jungkook swears Jimin is glowing; he is too entranced by Jimin that he almost forgot to let Taehyung and Jimin in.

 

Taehyung smirks knowingly when he sees Jungkook's reaction and goes into the kitchen to help his boyfriend. Jungkook is too attracted by Jimin that his brain isn't even processing anymore. His facial expression just goes blank.

 

"Kookie, do you like my new hair?" Jimin asks nervously.

 

"No..." disappointment is obvious on Jimin's face, "Oh my gosh... no...I..I mean...you...I...I love it hyung, you look so handsome." Jungkook stutters out the sentence and Jimin giggles happily after hearing Jungkook's answer.

 

"You should thank me, Jungkookie." Taehyung appears out of now where and throws an arm around Jungkook's shoulder, "I suggested him to dye his hair red." Then he says to Jimin, "I told you that he would like it, trust your best friend more, Jiminie."

 

Jimin rolls his eyes at Taehyung.

 

"Stop staring at me." Jimin says shyly, Jungkook hasn't taken his eyes off Jimin the entire time since he arrives.

 

"But hyung you look so damn good." Jungkook says, "Can I touch your hair?"

 

Jimin blushes madly and whispers out a yes.

 

Oh my gosh, it's so soft and fluffy.

 

Jungkook knows that he is going to be so obsessed with Jimin's new hair, he already is.

 

~~*~~

 

Yoongi arrives a little later in the afternoon and he is greeted by an enthusiastically screaming Taehyung.

 

"HYUNG~" Taehyung screams as he opens the door, "Did you bring beer?"

 

"You are so loud." Yoongi complains but he has a small smile on his face, he waves the plastic bag in front of Taehyung as a response to his question.

 

"You are the best, hyung."

 

"Don't you dare to hug me." Yoongi warns Taehyung.

 

Yoongi greets  everyone and Jimin notices the awkwardness between him and Hoseok, he makes a mental note to ask Hoseok about what happened.

 

"Hyung, can I drink beer too?" Jungkook asks.

 

"No", "Yes." Jimin and Taehyung answer at the same time.

 

"No, no, no. Kookie is too young to drink." Jimin says as he lightly slaps away Jungkook's hand that is reaching the beer.

 

"What are you talking about, he is at legal drinking age already." Taehyung argues back, "And, I'm pretty sure you drank even before you reached eighteen."

 

"Yea, hyung. I'm already eighteen." Jungkook says as he hides behind Taehyung.

 

Jimin glares at Jungkook for a moment, when Jungkook looks at him with pleading puppy eyes, Jimin sighs, "Fine, but you have to make sure you eat something first. No drinking on an empty stomach."

 

"Yes sir."

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter