Double date? Kind of (pt.1)

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a week since Taehyung and Jin officially became a couple. Taehyung spends more time at the bar and spends less time with Jimin since then. Usually, Jimin would throw a tantrum about it but he doesn’t mind too much this time. One of the reasons just simply being that Taehyung is really happy with Jin and Jimin is happy for his best friend. Another reason is that Jimin gets to spend a lot of time with Jungkook. 

 

Now that Jimin and Jungkook are friends, he doesn’t need to watch the younger from the distance; he can actually talk with him. Even though, Jimin is the one who is doing the most of talking, Jungkook is always just listening, gives some small comments from time to time. At least, the younger smiles and laughs more in front of him and that makes Jimin satisfy.

 

However, Jimin is constantly worried that he is talking too much and annoying the younger because he can't read Jungkook really well. He even asked Jungkook one time:

 

They were in the library, Jungkook was doing work on his computer and Jimin was sitting across from him, complaining about one of his professor. Like usual, Jungkook was just being the one who listens. 

 

Suddenly, Jimin stopped talking, “Jungkook-ah.” he called out softly.

 

Jungkook just hummed as response.

 

“Jungkook.” Jimin said his name again which made the younger look up from his computer. He tilted his head and looked at Jimin curiously.

 

“Am I annoying you?” Jimin asked as he played with his hands nervously.

 

“No, no, hyung. You are not.” Jungkook was telling the truth, he knew that he doesn’t talk much. He is just not used to talking a lot, he didn’t want Jimin to think he doesn't like talking to him.

 

Jimin didn’t seem to be convinced by Jungkook’s answer, “You know, if you don’t want to be with me, you can always tell me…” Jimin was rambling, he does that whenver he is nervous.

 

“Hyung.” Jimin was cut off by Jungkook, “I like your accompany.” Jungkook was being genuine; Jimin heard it and saw it in the younger’s eyes. 

 

The frown on Jimin’s face turned into a beautiful smile and Jungkook smiled too.

 

Today, Jimin gets to the library earlier than Jungkook because he actually needs to get a book for one of his classes. He wanders between shelves, ugh, so many books.

 

Oh found it.

 

Jimin is happy one second but the next second he wants to cry as he realizes that the book is sitting on the top shelf and he can’t reach it.

 

He tip toes and stretches his arm but he c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter