Double date? Kind of (pt.2)

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung actually invited Hoseok and Yoongi as well, however, Hoseok got sick in the morning and Yoongi is never enthusiastic about anything related to sports, so he decided to take care of Hoseok instead. Jimin doesn't really understand Yoongi's decision because taking care of Hoseok when he's sick is much more tiring than doing sports.

 

Taehyung doesn't really mind that both Hoseok and Yoongi backed out at the last minute. He actually got more excited because now it's going to be a double date. JImin wishes it is but Jungkook isn't his boyfriend yet and he doesn't know when he will become his boyfriend.

 

Jin picks Taehyung and JImin up with Jungkook in the afternoon. Taehyung calls for the shotgun and Jimin happily agrees to join Jungkook at the backseat. As soon as Taehyung gets into the car, he leans in to kiss Jin and Jin complies immediately. It is suppose to just be a short, sweet kiss, but Taehyung just taste so sweet and Jin can't help to deepen the kiss and starts to explore every inch of his mouth. Jimin makes a gag sound and Jin smiles into the kiss. Jin pulls away after giving Taehyung a last peck on the lips.

 

"You guys are disgusting." Jimin comments.

 

"You are just jealous that you don't have a boyfriend." Taehyung teases JImin and Jimin pouts which makes Jungkook chuckle beside him. Jimin hyung is cute.

 

 

Yoongi’s POV

 

Yoongi wanted to have lunch with Hoseok since they are going out with Taehyung and them. He called Hoseok but the younger didn’t pick up. Yoongi decided to just show up at Hoseok’s apartment since he knows that the younger never goes out this time in the morning. He rings the doorbell for a few times but there is no response. Maybe he’s still sleeping. He punches in the password and enters the apartment.

 

“Hoseok?” Yoongi calls out to the younger as he enters the room.

 

No response. Something is not right.

 

“Hoseok?” He calls out again.

 

It’s dead silence in the apartment which makes Yoongi panic a little.

 

He walks into the bedroom and finds Hoseok sleeping in the bed, blanket pulls over his head, hair sticking out of the blanket.

 

Yoongi feels a little relieved, he is just sleeping. He walks over to the bed, “Hoseokie?” he tries to pull down the blanket.

 

“Cold.” Hoseok whines and clenches on the blanket tightly, eyes shut tightly.

 

Panic returns, Hoseok looks so pale and he’s shaking under the blanket. Yoongi reaches to feel the younger’s forehead and he realizes that the younger is having a fever. 

 

Yoongi texts Taehyung to tell him about the situation and he is going to stay to take care of Hoseok. Then he gets a cup of water from the kitchen.

 

“Hoseok,” Yoongi shakes the younger slightly and Hoseok opens his eyes a little. “Hyung.” he whispers out, voice thicker than usual. 

 

“Here, drink some water.” Yoongi helps Hoseok to sit up a little and drink the water.

 

Hoseok drifts to sleep almost immediately after he lies back down. Yoongi goes into the washroom and soaks a small towel with lukewarm water and dab it on the younger’s forehead.

 

Yoongi walks back to the kitchen, he knows that he needs to get the younger something to eat before feeding him the medicine. He has never take care of someone who’s sick before and this is so much work. 

 

He signs, and pulls out of his phone; he calls his umma, that’s the only solution he has for this situation.

 

“Yoongi ah.” his umma picks up the phone after two rings.

 

“Umma, what are you suppose to cook for someone has a fever?”

 

“Are you taking care of someone who’s sick?”

 

“Yea.”

 

“And you are cooking for him?”

 

“Yea.”

 

“Your boyfriend?”

 

“No umma, he’s just a friend.”

 

“I know you, son.You are too lazy to take care of someone who’s sick.”

 

“Umma, just tell me what I should cook.”

 

“Okay okay.”

 

Yoongi manages to make chicken soup with his umma’s instruction. Fortunately he knows a little bit about cooking even though he’s not a good cooker. It’s just that cooking is too much trouble and he’s always too lazy for it, but this is a special situation.

 

He wakes the younger up again and feeds Hoseok with the soup and also the medicine. 

 

 

Author's POV.

 

The ride isn't long and Taehyung and Jimin are really talkative so it isn't just awkward silence.

 

They arrive at an indoor ice skating arena and there aren't a lot of people inside. Jimin has never been ice skating before and the place looks pretty dope to him. They rent skates since none of them has their own and Jungkook helps Jimin to tie the skates properly.

 

“They look like an actual couple. I think they would make a super cute couple.” Taehyung whispers to Jin after watching the two for a moment, “We should help them to get together.”

 

“It’s better if it happens naturally.” Jin ruffles Taehyung’s hair lovingly as he answers, “And I’m pretty sure Jungkook would be super angry if you try to do something. He’s kind of scary when he gets angry.”

 

Taehyung whines a little which makes Jin smile, but he forgets about it quickly and exclamis "Let's go play!" The four boys go on the skating rink excitedly (actually only three of them are excited, Jimin is too scared to be excited). Jungkook and Jin skates around and Jimin looks at Jungkook in awe. How is the younger good at so many things?

 

Taehyung is left to teach Jimin how to skate but he gets bored after a while and he wants to go have fun. Don’t get him wrong, he likes his best friend, he just wants to spend time with his boyfriend. Plus, he needs to give Jimin the chance to spend more time alone with Jungkook.

 

Taehyung tells Jungkook to teach Jimin skating before taking Jin away from the younger. “Oh!” Jungkook exclaims and watches Jin skate away with Taehy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter