Let's be friends

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyung and Jimin get off the car in front of a bar named Retro, the bar that Jin works in. Jimin is humming excitedly and Taehyung sighs beside him. Jimin had been bugging Taehyung for days to take him to the bar to meet Jin, Taehyung only agreed when Jimin offered to buy him dinner at a fancy restaurant.

 

Jimin throws an arm around Taehyung's shoulder, "Why are you sad, aren't you suppose to be happy to see your crush?"

 

"I can't believe I agreed to bring you here, you are going to ruin my image." Taehyung slaps Jimin's chest jokingly.

 

Jimin pinches Taehyung's cheek, "You are a cutie, don't worry, I'm going to make you look cooler."

 

Taehyung rolls his eyes at Jimin and removes his arm from his shoulder, starts walking toward the entrance of the bar. Jimin just laughs as he follows Taehyung.

 

When they enter the bar, Jimin is totally mesmerized by the interior of the place. The vintage design and furnitures give a sense of history. The bar is warm and vibrant.

 

There aren't a lot of people in the bar, Jin is currently at the counter talking to a guy. Taehyung is about to call him as he walks closer. However, when he sees the guy's face, he stops and eyes widen in shock. Jimin is so busy looking around that he bumps into Taehyung at his sudden stop.

 

"Yah!" but Taehyung doesn't move. Jimin shakes Taehyung a little and when he doesn't react, Jimin looks to the direction of the counter in bewilderment.

 

Jimin sees the bartender and assumes it's Jin. Jimin admits that he is pretty good looking, but it's not the first time Taehyung has seen Jin, why is he so surprised. Then he sees the guy that Jin is talking to, his jaw drops.

 

Jungkook, freaking Jungkook is sitting right there.

 

Taehyung finally snaps out of his shock and turns around to look at Jimin, "You are drooling again."

 

"W-what is h-he doing here?" Jimin stutters and panics.

 

"I wonder how you are going to make him yours when you panics just by looking at him." Taehyung tilts his head to the side and looks at Jimin curiously.

 

Jimin ignores Taehyung, "Do I look fine?"

 

Taehyung laughs a little, "Yes, you look hot. Go flirt with your crush." he says before he walks to the counter.

 

Jimin takes a deep breath to calm his rising heart before followiing Taehyung to the counter.

 

Taehyung sits two seats away from Jungkook and greets Jin with his bright smile, "Hyung."

 

"You are here again." Jin smiles and walks towards Taehyung's seat, "Oh, and you brought a friend with you."

 

"Hi, my name is Jimin." Jimin says politely.

 

Jungkook's ears perk up at the mention of Jimin. He turns his head and recognizes Jimin as the guy who paid for his coffee. Jimin, he is Jimin hyung.

 

Taehyung turns his attention to Jungkook and when he sees the younger is looking at their direction, he decides to help Jimin a little, "I saw you on campus before, you go to the college that is two blocks away from here, right?"

 

Taehyung's voice drags Jungkook out of the thoughts of Jimin. Jungkook blinks at Taehyung and nods. Jimin looks at Jungkook's adorable expression lovingly.

 

"I'm Taehyung, and this is my friend Jimin. We are both third year students."

 

"Jungkook, I'm in my first year." he mutters.

 

"We are hyungs then, we should be friends. We probably won't be able to help you with school, but we can always play with you." Taehyung jokes.

 

Jungkook gives them a small smile and he looks back at Jin, "Hyung, I need to leave now, I'm going to be late."

 

"Oh, okay. Call me whenever you need me."

 

"Bye, hyung." Jungkook says bye to Taehyung and Jimin as well before leaving the bar.

 

Jim

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter