He is back

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I just realized that I wrote the last chapter in past tense by accident, my bad. I fixed it already and enjoy the new chapter.

Jimin hasn't see Jungkook for three days, Jungkook has basically locked himself in his home to finish one of his major art assignment. Jimin really misses Jungkook and he wants to check out on the younger, so Jimin decides to pick Jungkook up from his workplace.

 

"Hyung!" Jungkook exclaims when he sees Jimin waving at him as he gets ready to leave. Jimin smiles at Jungkook as the younger approaches him. "Why are you here?"

 

"I'm here to pick you up. You are not happy to see me?" Jimin asks jokingly.

 

"No hyung, I'm just surprised." Jungkook pout and Jimin's smile widens and ruffles Jungkook's hair.

 

"My Jungkookie is so cute." Jimin notices that Jungkook looks drained and he has gotten skinner, it makes Jimin's heart ache.

 

My Jungkookie. That sounds nice, Jungkook thinks and smiles at his hyung sweetly.

 

"Let's go." Jimin interwinds his fingers with Jungkooks and leads him out the cafe.

 

They walk in silent to the bus stop. Jungkook likes the silence, he likes the fact that he is with Jimin.

 

They are waiting for the bus when Jungkook wraps his arms around Jimin's small waist from the back and rests his head on Jimin's shoulder.

 

"Tired?" Jimin turns his head a little to look at Jungkook and sees the younger has his eyes closed.

 

"I feel like I'm going to pass out." 

 

Jimin pats the younger's head lovingly. "At least you got the project done, right? You can have a nice sleep tonight."

 

Jungkook hums in response and after a few seconds of silence, Jungkook says something against Jimin's ear and makes the elder smile like an idiot.

 

"I think I need a cuddle with my cute hyung. I miss you."

 

-

 

Jimin is literally dragging Jungkook towards his apartment after they got off the bus. The younger was already falling in sleep on the bus and he is more sleepy now.

 

As soon as they get into Jungkook's apartment, the younger walks straight into the bedroom and takes off his clothes hastily and slips into the bed.

 

When Jimin walks into the bedroom, he just sees clothes all over the floor and Jungkook is wrapped in the blanket, only showing his eyes and hair.

 

Jimin smiles at the sight of Jungkook sleeping peacefully and picks up the clothes from the floor. He sits on the bed and pulls down the blanket to the younger's chin. 

 

Jimin gets up after a while because he wants to take a shower, but as soon as Jimin gets up, Jungkook holds onto Jimin's wrist.

 

"Hyung, you promised to cuddle with me." Jungkook's voice is thick with sleepiness.

 

Jimin laughs at how cute Jungkook sounds and he sits back down, he caresses his boyfriend's face affectionately, "I'm just going to take a shower, I will be back."

 

"Okay." Jungkook says.

 

When Jimin comes back after taking a shower, Jungkook looks like he is already asleep. However, the younger instantly wraps his arm and leg around Jimin like an octopus, as soon as Jimin l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter