Kiss - Taejin

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: I post a chapter yesterday as well, so don't miss the previous one.

 

Taehyung’s POV

 

“I dare you to kiss the person on your left.”

 

“On the lips.” Hoseok adds. 

 

The person on his left, Jin.

 

Taehyung’s eyes widen as he starts to process the situation. HE NEEDS TO KISS JIN. He glares at Hoseok who looks up to the ceiling like he doesn’t know anything. He swears that he's going to murder Hoseok later.

 

He should be happy that has the perfect reason and opportunity to kiss Jin. He admits that he is dying to kiss Jin but he doesn’t know how Jin is going to react. He doesn't want to ruin eveyrhing that he has with Jin. He has a million thoughts in his head, what if he think this is disgusting, what if he will hate me after, what if he will never talk to me. 

 

Before he even realizes what he is doing, he is already leaning closer to Jin.Taehyung feels his heart is beating madly, he thinks that Jin can even hear it. He locks eyes with Jin and tries to find any signal of rejection or approval.

 

Nothing.

 

Jin has a blank expression which makes the younger hesitates more. It’s just a dare, he wouldn’t mind, right. His eyes shifts to Jin’s lips, his lips are just too tempting. He looks back to Jin's eyes.

 

it.

 

Taehyung closes his eyes and presses his lips against Jin’s. The feeling of kissing Jin is so amazing and he forgets about his worries for a moment. He doesn’t open his eyes becuase he is too afraid to look at Jin’s reaction. 

 

Taehyung pulls back rather quickly and his face is impossibly red. The rest of the night is a total blur for him, he doesn’t even know how does he get back to the dorm.

 

 

Jin’s POV

 

Jin doesn’t even have time to react, Taehyung already leans in. Their faces are only an inch apart and Jin can even feels the younger's breath. Jin feels butterflies in his stomach and heart pumping in his ears. Why, why is this affecting me so much? He always thought that he only looks at Taehyung as a younger brother, nothing more. But this is not how he should feel like. He is confused now and his whole facial expression goes blank. 

 

He notices Taehyung’s eyes shift to his lips and a part of him really wants Taehyung to kiss him at that moment.

 

When his lips finally meets Taehyung’s, the feeling is so overwhelming and he freezes. Taehyung pulls back before Jin can even react and he can't help to feel a little disappointed.

 

Maybe, maybe he likes Taehyung more than just a friend.

 

 

A week after, in the caffe.

 

“Hyung, Taehyung hyung is still avoiding you?” Jungkook asks as he and Jin sits do

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter