Welcome to the group

Home
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jimin and Taehyung arrives at Hoseok’s apartment around 3 o’ clock in the afternoon and Yoongi is already there. Hoseok, being the overexcited person he always is, jumps on them as soon as he opens the door. He hugs Taehyung and then Jimin, “I’m so happy to see you guys.”

 

 

“I can’t breath, hyung.” Jimin tries to wiggle out Hoseok’s bear hug but he just squeezes Jimin tighter.

 

“Hi, Yoongi hyung.” Jimin greets Yoongi, who is lying on the sofa and playing with his phone when Hoseok finally releases him.

 

“I’m so excited to meet your crushes, I love meeting new people.” Hoseok exclaims.

 

“Hyung, please try to not embarrass us.” Taehyung says.

 

“When did I ever embarrass you? I would only make you look cooler.”

 

“Remember the time when you were screaming like a little girl in the subway because of a spider.” Yoongi joins the conversation without looking up from his phone, “That was embarrassing, all the people were staring at us.”

 

“And the time when you were crying on the roller coaster and the kids were laughing at you.” 

 

“Oh, there was also the time that you spilled your food all over the professor because you were too busy staring at your crush. I can never forget the professor’s face, that was gold.” Taehyung can’t even finish the sentence because he is laughing so hard.

 

“And, and….”

 

“Ok, I get the point, you guys can stop.” Hoseok flushes because of embarrassment.

 

“Now that I think about it, I can probably write a book about all of your embarrassing moments.” Yoongi finally sits up from his lying position.

 

“Hyung.” Hoseok whines and Taehyung and Jimin chuckles beside him, “You guys are mean. I hate you.”

 

The conversation gets interrupted by the ring of the doorbell. Hoseok is about to get he door since he is the closet, but Jimin jumps up immediately, “I will get it.” and Taehyung just shakes head at his lovesick best friend.

 

Jimin opens the door and sees Jin, by himself, his heart sinks “Hey, Jin hyung.”

 

“Hi, Jimin.”

 

Jimin looks behind Jin and all around the hall, there is actually no where for Jungkook to hide, he knows that he is just being stupid, but he really wishes Jungkook decides to come. “You came by yourself?”

 

“Yes, I came alone.”

 

The disappointment is obvious on Jimin’s face. He keeps telling himself to not keep his hope too high, but he still can’t help to be disappointed.

 

“You are not really happy to see me?” 

 

“No, no, no. I-It’s not that, i-it’s j-just. I-I…” Jimin stutters as he tries to explain himself.

 

Jin chuckles, “Don’t worry, Jungkook is coming.” 

 

Jimin blushes, but can’t help to smile, “He is?”

 

“His class ends a little bit late today, so he told me to come first. I gave him the address.” Jin explains. Jimin’s eyes are twinkling with excitement. 

 

“What are you doing, keeping the guest outside the door.” Taehyung appears behind Jimin, curious of what’s taking Jimin so long. “Jin hyung, I’m so happy that you come, come inside.”

 

“Sorry, I didn’t even invite you inside.” Jimin gives Jin an apologized smile.

 

“It’s okay.” Jin smiles warmly and follows them into the room. They introduce him to Hoseok and Yoongi and they talk for a little bit, they become friends really quickly.

 

“What are we eating, Hoseok hyung.” Taehyung asks randomly in the middle of the conversation.

 

“Take out.” Yoongi answers before Hoseok can say anything.

 

“I thought you said you are going to prepare food.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter