hyung knows.

my lovely playboy hyung♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jimin POV

 

I woke up today with a sharp pain in my head...aish, I got to stop thinking of that boy or else you wn't get any sleep park jimin!....I told my self to stop bieng like this Because he was just a team member..who I think is cute...because he's the maknae. The only member who's younger than me.., it automatically makes him special in my book. That's what I tell my self. But I can't help but think...that we have something more special between us.

I could be wrong ,I guess. I can never know what's inside someone's head.

Jeon jungkook. He debuted when he was....well. He'was just an innocent kid in my opinion... Who has this unique shine in his eyes whenever he looks at someone. Maybe that's what it is...that's the spark in his eyes when he looks at me...it's  the same with everyone he looks at.

I got up and washed my face, luckily my face's condition wasn't that bad and the dark circles weren't that prominent either...no need to wake up the other members. jin was already awake when i came to the kitchen. "Morning hyung!" I said while getting some milk from the fridge. 

"Morning jiminie...come here, taste this." Jin hyung ushered me to come, he was already cooking something in the pan..didn't know what it was though. When I came closer, jin hyung blew on a spoon filled with hot.....um what?

"What is it?" I questioned...cuz honestly..I couldn't tell by looking at it....was it meat? Then jin hyung placed the spoon infront of my mouth, waiting. I let my mouth open and was fed by hyung. It was delicious. Anything with meat is good in my opinion.

All of the members arrived that moment. Sleepy...rubbing thier eyes and yawning. If only the fans could see...my members are all so cute .and then i have my jin hyung. Who was ruffling my hair now. He's like my second mom. I smiled at him suddenly coming forward and hugging him because unusually, I'm very grateful to him. I look out for him  and he looks out for me. There wasn't once when jin hyung let me down. He will always return my love and kindness ten fold.

I let go of jin hyung "hyung, let me help with setting up the plates." He gave me the plates and I ditributed them. Looking at everyone. I almost couldn't contain my laughter when I saw V...he was asleep while placing his head on the next chair. 

Without any warning, I kissed his forehead to gently wake him up. he opened his eyes slowly after a moment..someone should wake him up everyday like that.

I sat at my empty seat after doing my job, next to junkookie and j-hope hyung. I started eating ...jungkook was sitting next to me. That kid! I'm currently sitting next to him and he didn't even say anything..not even good morning..he was so good to me yesterday night though, what happened now? I frowned ( unintentionally pouted ) ...what do i do?...then I suddenly remebered what jin hyung did to me this morning. It was natural yet not much awkward either.

I took out a spoonful of food, blew on it and placed it infront of junkookies cute nose. "Kookie, say ahh" I had high hopes, what reason would he possibly have to reject this?. I looked at him with hopeful eyes but he took a while... just staring at it. my hand...its gonna fall off! This kid! He's doing this on purpose!

"Junkookie..ahhh" and then I saw it. He didn't make eye contact with me but he ate..while looking down. He isn't gonna look at me!?...what happened!?...I placed my hand on his head, he flinched slightly. " is it good ?" I said while his head...a few moments later he quietly only nodded. Aish...what happened to his sassy mouth now!?...I was confused. I kept looking at him to know if something was wrong because something clearly was.

"Jimin-ah finish your breakfast.....s-so thats why you keep getting skinnier by the day...you need to eat." Rap mon hyung suddenly said that to me.i guess I must

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter