Valentine..

my lovely playboy hyung♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the night before valentine's day that jimin thought about what special concept they were gonna do as a whole group for the fans and he couldn't wait.or it. As expected, he usually got loads of cards and handmade chocolate on that day.

He could still remember that date he had with the maknae and ofcourse the part where the younger clung on to him, crying on his chest so much. Tears of happiness and too much pent up emotion that is, jimin couldn't help but smile at a memory of a few days ago. After that incident the younger would open upto him more and he himself would not hesitate too much when the younger would tell him his feelings, happiness, thoughts and care.

Now, as the members were talking about what they would do or show the fans jimib chuckled because yeah, they all were kinda awaiting the expected day of tomorrow, when he noticed a doe eyed jungkook staring at him. He smiled in return and looked away but the younger kept staring with that expression, he noticed. He didn't know if it was serious or not but that gaze made jimin want to hide or make the younger not look at him anymore. It was strong. Jimin internally sighed in relief when the younger was asked of his opinion. When they all were done discussing all the stuff, it was fun tho. They decided to go to sleep but jimin was pulled from his path towards his room by the somewhat muscular arms of the maknae. Backhugging him. Jimin felt warm and leaned in the touch.

"So? Are you prepared for tomorrow?" What kind of question was that? he wondered.

"Yeah, I guess so...why?" Jimin answered awkwardly, not sure of the reason of why jungkook would ask him this.

the boy turned jimin around. 

"Because tomorrow is valentines day,  did you forget?"

"No I didn't but why are you so hyper about it?" Jungkook pouted and pushed the older by his hand on the olders chest.

"What's wrong? Don't tell me I'm not going to recieve any chocolate from hyung tomorrow." He seemed to pout more not knowing the realization that struck like lightening on the older as he internally panicked. I did not think of that!

"I-it's a surprise" he mumbled, surprised even himself.

"Awwhh, but I wanna know" the younger seemed to be clueless of the situation of the older.

"Aish, you cutie" he patted the youngers head , now heading for his room. The maknae noticed.

"Hyung~" he whined.

Jimin turned around and fidgeted slightly. "Y-yeah?"

"I stopped u for.... before I sleep. Can I sit with you for a while?"

"Ofcourse jungkookie, why didn't you say so?" He smiled.

"It's kinda embarrasing" he rubbed the back of his neck.

Jungkook sat as the older followed. 

"No, It's not, I'm your hyung" jimin said in a matter of fact tone.

"There's no hyung, all I see is my boyfriend 'jiminie' " he laughed. Now aiming to Hold the older.

"Yah! Do I look like your personal teddy bear or something?!" He tried to get the maknaes hands off him, trying to not blush but failing incredibly. 

"Awwhh, jiminie hyung? Are you cranky now?" Jimin just slapped the maknaes head (not hard ofcourse) and went off stomping without a word. pout on his lips

He couldn't stand it if someone called him a baby and cute and whatever because it was completely embarrasing, he didn't know how to respond to it , the younger didn't imply or word out the exact words but it made him feel like that and  he just didn't know what to do exactly, Should he just scream or smile or curse or what? But since it was said by someone younger than him and it made jimin feel embarrased , after all the hard workouts and concepts , he wanted something more cooler like y or manly. he could not let that happen again. He closed the door to his room as he heard a knock on it after.

"Are you there? Sorry hyung, I was just teasing a little, because I was embarrassed....I didn't mean to.." jimin smiled, he could never be mad or displeased with the younger. Not when the younger told ghe sincere truth like that. "I meant no disrespect." Jimin felt confident again. He opened the door to see a slightly nervous looking kookie infront of him.

"Im not mad" he mumbled. And jungkook instantly held the older again.

"Then...?" He sniffled.

"Don't baby me ever again, I'm manly you know!" Jimin said glaring. And jungkook chuckled. Was that it?

"Yes, anything you say hyung." Jimin raised an eye brow. Sounded like it was forced or patronizing but jimin just shook his head , taking in the view of the younger.

"Let's not switch our roles ok? I am the manly man and you are the forever cute dongseang." Jimin stated like it was a true fact , placing a hand on the shoulder.

"Yes , yes whatever you want hyung." Jimin pouted, it sounded obviously like the maknae was patronzing him, it didnt work when he tried it. Damn that maknae. "Im just glad I get to hold hyung like this." Jungkook smiled , still nuzzling.

The last sentence was what made jimin smile andignore the previous teasing.I

"What kind of chocolate do you like?" Jimin asked when the younger was pleasingly rubbing his face over jimins shoulder like it was holy or something. Jimin felt warm. He felt loved, the younger made him feel like that.

"Anything is fine, I just want it from hyung thats all" He, not interested in t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter