practice, practice and more practice.

my lovely playboy hyung♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 Jimin POV

 

the comeback was due next week and the choreography wasn't perfected yet. He wished he was like j-hope to immediately get all the choreographies down quickly...but sadly, he had to to use the good old "the more you do hard work, the better you are" method to be good at dancing. Well, jimin was known to be for his hard work anyways. 

 

He sighed and rubbed his now sweaty forehead, body tired and aching. Sweat trickling down his forehead to his neck, finally having a break from continuous practice. He looked around, panting, and breathing for needed air, he saw everybody tired from practicing too much, he smiled at the sight of s, all exhausted and laying on the floor.  He wanted to do something for them. 

 

"Im gonna go go buy some drinks, what would you guys like?" Jimin announced , standing up with his tired legs again , that wobbled slightly, but he took control of it after standing up. But no use, his legs just couldnt suport him anymore. Its like his legs had no strength left and he was about to fall over. He couldn't support himself any longer thanks to the amount of strength he ised used today. Jimin fell. Never dance too hard in practice when your only suppose to get the moves down and memorised. Lesson learned today.

 

He closed his eyes for seconds during the fall , to only hear the soft 'thump' of a body falling down. It didnt hurt. He felt a hand holding his shoulders and something soft under him.... eventually he opened his eyes to see the look of a really worried maknae. And an exhausted smile made its way to jimins face but jungkooks expression didnt seem to faulter as the frown on his face only got bigger. 

 

They all heard namjoon announcing the end for practice today .it was 3 am. a session start from 1 pm to 3 am with only two breaks was better than enough for today. 

 

"jungkook-ah, need some help with him?" V asked but then jimin heard jungkook decline  " you guys are tired too, let me take care of him.I've been working out so I probably have stamina left to handle him.. you hyungs can go on. I will take care of jimin hyung."  V reluctantly agreed to that. And all the members got ready to go. They looked worried too, but they trusted jungkook to take good care of jimin.

 

Jimin then smiled again , sleepy like to show jungkook he wasn't hurt. He was ok. He broke his fall. "Thanks jungkook-ah" jimin said as tried to get up from the position of half sitting on the youngers lap but jungkook prevented him. He held him again from his shoulders. "Lean on me, ill take you, you just rest hyung... " jimin couldnt see the expression on the youngers face because right now his eyes were closed. Only conscious through his mind , couldnt think anything. But just hearing the youngers voice was the only thing he was doing. Body completely unable to do more.

 

He heard a chuckle " you know? .you didn't have to exert that much force in every step... its just practice hyung~"  jungkook chuckled again. so that brat was looking at me that much to notice it?..im gonna use that to later...then Jimin felt two arms holding him up from the shoulder. one arm of the older was slinged on jungkooks shoulder that was holding him in place.as he slowly took him to the dorms. Gave him some vitamin water to drink on the ride back. And then after that took him to his room..jimin was thankful for every thing the maknae did today..although he seemed unconscious but he was very much awake.

 

He felt himself bieng gently layed down on the bed. It was like bieng on clouds type of comfortable. He wanted to sleep immediately but two important things prevented him to do so.

 

 

 

 

 

JUNGKOOK POV

 

Things were happening too fast. The practic

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter