practice room = jimin's home.

my lovely playboy hyung♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 bts was preparing for their comeback yet again as all of the preparations were complete, the choreo mastered and the mv was about to be released in a few days.

"Ahh, finally..it's done." Jin screamed, lying on the floor of the practice room, panting and sweating heavily, after a whole day of perfecting their new choreography , yelling cuz of happiness,it felt like he accomplished something. 

"Yess, im so tired, and hungry!" Jhope was the first one to cheer and get them all going back to the dorms.

They changed and bathed the second they reached, getting ready for everything. Everyone planned to go out to eat. Jimin seemed to sit quietly, not saying a word as he asked namjoon to skip going today because he was on diet and ofcourse jungkook had to notice that, but as while everyone was planning to go out jungkook came and dragged jin out of the room.

"Hyung...I have a favor to ask..."

 

 

 

 

============

 

 

Jungkook after coming out from what he wanted to ask jin , he looked around, but he didnt find the older. he figured where the older would be. As he said he would come later to members.

"Hyung, what are you doing here? You're not coming with us?" Jungkook asked. Jimin was wearing a snapback, along with some casual shirt and shorts. All ready for practicing, fixing his positions , warming up and doing stretching in the practice room, all by himself.

"Oh, kookie, its you, I was gonna come...but then I remembered, I need to diet." Jimin faced away. Busy stretching.

"What?! hyung? I told you, I dont like it when you diet. Your fine just the way you are" hearing that brought butterflies but jimin ignored it, it was a usual feeling because jungkook was saying stuff that were really kind all the time. 

"I, well... my face..it's ok its just for a month."  jimin hesitated a little. Jungkook gave up and went in a corner to call everyone to go without him, but the members were insisting that either they would all go or none will go but when jungkook pleaded on the phone to just go then they thought it was important what jungkook was doing. Jungkook thanked everyone.

"You know what hyung?" Jungkook pouted in a cute way " the members went out without us and  left me here..." he made a pitiful face, thinking that if he would tell that he wont go either, the elder is just gonna force him to go, becuase thats just how jimin is.

The elder felt bad thinking that he was the cause. "Are you hungry jungkookie? Im sure you ate nothing because u wanted to eat with them." jimin scratched his head, because the food he brought were some fruits and cut raw vegetable salad or something like that and not to mention it was an insufficient amount for diet purposes. 

"Hyung? Did you eat?" Jungkook asked despite knowing the elder didnt yet. 

"Ahh , not yet, I was gonna practice, then eat." Jimin blinked.

" ohh, but im hungry now hyung... and I dont wanna eat alone....please please please?" Jungkook pretended to whine, because, no! He will definitely not let his baby practice without eating anything , jungkook will see to it that jimin would eat something.

"No, kookie, if you wanna then you can eat , but i wont yet." Jimin sternly said, but turned embarrased when his tummy could be heared. Jungkook chuckled and dragged the older, protesting unheard  to make him sit with him.

"Here!" Jungkook gave jimin a box, which was really warm, jimin figured it was food.

"What's this" jimin opened to find a well-made lunchbox , his mouth watered at the delicious side dishes and well made food. He was hungry after all, jimin hated the fact that he can eat God knows how much if he didnt hold back all the time, he hated how he was always hungry.

" I made jin hyung make it for me...hours ago...I heated it up before coming here" jungkook said closing his bag after taking out the water bottle.

"So why are you giving me this? Arent uou hungry." Jimin asked having no idea what so ever,

" well I wanted you to have it now...for a favor." Jungkook asked jimin raised his brows. Jungkook took that as a moment of continuing. "If I could have yours..." jimin shook his head frantically, making his smooth hair fluffily waving.

Jungkook chuckled but aimed to get the bag of the older anyways. Jimin widened his eyes and got up to stop the mischievious maknae. He quickly got up to save it but too late as the younger had it in his hands and the whole practice room to run in, jimin facepalmed, the younger seemed to have everything planned and was smirking in a way, winning was close to impossible , but jimin liked a challenge anyways.

 

The maknae just smiled holding it, he didnt open so jimin found it an oppurtunity to have it back, Jimin aimed for the box, but jungkook just held it higher than him, stupid tall maknae. Jimin really

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter