comfort.

my lovely playboy hyung♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

im sorry ;-; my charger broke, im updating  but I dont know if you even remember this ty piece of  a  jumble of words I wrote ;-; *sobs*  this is too much for me. I probably will never write anything close to this again, I wanna hide xD I made an effort to make it look more romantic j guess.

 

 

JUNGKOOK POV

 

He had a really bad nightmare... I get it. It's normal to be scared or careful after that, especially for someone like him. I notice that he is off because of it, i guessed. Like ive said, thats completely normal. But the bad part is.... He is not sharing it with me, mostly I've noticed that he avoids eye contact and behaves more quiet around me. is he scared of me now?

I was getting really worried, like isn't it bad when people around you... well not exactly people... but jimin behave vary around you? I noticed only now. He became exactly like he was when I used to convey my feelings to him, but back then he would be unsure of his own feelings, now he is sure that he likes me and I like him back too.

it was starting to somehow get to me. I facepalmed because if it's concerning jimin, something as subtle or unnoticeable would probably get to me so quickly, perhaps I was also more vary around him than I thought I am.

hyung and I were alone last time after the restaurant, he behaved more quiet, or lost in thoughts, I don't know it's just a gut feeling. Maybe I'm suspecting too much. 

But a smile threatened to escape when he waved towards me. 

We had to go abroad for a concert, we celebrated our last meal in korea before and now we're all ready to go. It was kind of strange leaving like this, but I was prepared. 

We were standing at the airport now. Keeping all the members in the back of my mind and also peering over at jimin, alot. without me noticing, jimin came over to place his hand on my eyebrows, a small smile pulling at his lips. 

"If you frown too much, you'll get wrinkles." He softly said, one would think he was teasing.

"The sun was in my eyes." I said, looking at him with an amused smile.

"Even in the car?" He chimed cheekily.

"How do you know? Were you watching me?" I came closer to him, his smile became bigger. 

"Wah... look at you... you're so tall jungkookie" He gaped in awe. 

I smirked... I know I became tall. It's my body. "There's a little difference between my hieght and yours... you're not that short either." I stated and he frowned playfully. 

"You're just saying that." I smiled while looking apologetically at him, only to notice others were away from us. I started to walk faster behind the others, they left us when we were talking I supposed, jimin followed me faster.

I noticed all the fans were squealing and whispering to each other when they saw us. especially when they saw jimin hyung following me only me. "Don't talk now, they're watching."

"So what? I wanna talk." He whispered getting closer, not the right time hyung.

I somehow giggled. "You know they call you my puppy." I looked at the fans who were around us. "Armys" I mentioned. Smile playing at my lips naturally.

"I'm a puppy now?" He pouted, I held his hand and dragged him behind everyone, he was dragging behind. 

"Yeah, can't really guess why they say that." A chuckle escaping me. He was really too much. I looked back to see him embarrassed, good.

When we arrived and got seated jimin sat next to me since we both were walking together. As soon as I sat, the view outside the window looked pretty. Pretty things should go with pretty things. 

"Hyung, you should sit by the window." He nodded and we exchanged seats. "How is it?"

"Good..." he replied thinking of the reason why I would make him sit there. I guess he didn't like asking for such a trivial matter as exchanging seats. I internally smiled, amused, so that I can watch you besides the view ofcourse, I thought happily. I looked away when I started to realise that I stared too much unnecessarily because he was now putting on his head phones and closing his eyes. 

"Sleep, now." He said lazily closing his eyes, referring to me ofcourse. I did what he said and closed my eyes after leaning on his shoulder, I didn't know if he smiled or not but I, on the inside, was glad, I could sleep on planes easily. Jimin shifted to make his shoulder higher, we somehow fit together perfectly. 

I groaned when I felt his shoulder bone at my ear, jimin got skinnier than ever. I knew he was dieting too much... he's now alot better than he was before. thanks to me, I gave him stares whenever he'd eat less.... he would realise my glare and start eating more, I smiled, he's such an obediant person. My thoughts were gradually drifting somewhere else so I emptied my head one last time to feel that my arms had no place to be placed, they were just resting there bieng a wall to block me from hyung, I moved them and held jimin's upper arm that was next to me in mine. It actually felt better than the before 'perfect'.

 

 

"Jungkook and jimin, v and j-hope." Jin hyung pointed towards us, breaking into a smile. "You should eat more, you guys were jumping around too much today." He sighed. 

Rapmon hyung also agreed. "Remember, this is just practice. No play, you can't over-exert." We nodded, truthfully I didn't feel anything. I was exhausted and tired before but after like an hour of car ride and going over to eat, I feel like I'm ok now. I looked towards jimin.... Was he ok?

"How are you feeling?" I asked putting something in my mouth to which I didn't pay much attention, probably be food anyways. Jimin was busy staring at his food, he looked up to me and pouted. Stopping my process of chewing.... why so cute now?

"I'm dying." he made this adoreable/sad/funny face that told me he was joking. 

I couldn't help myself but to put my hands on his cheek and pull it hard. I heard him hissing after releasing my hold. He pouted after rubbing his now red cheek. 

"What this time?" He tried to sound angry but it just came off as a whine instead, I swear jimin could just kill someone with his natural... whatever it was that he has... jimin-ness?

"Don't waste time and eat." I just replied, there's no way I could tell what was it this time, with everyone around, granted they're not paying attention, they know when to give space, they're awesome. 

"I am..." he looked away.

"You aren't." I argued, he was literally just like staring at it like it was his new method of eating.

"How do you know?" He asked while I quickly put a spoonful in his mouth, way to take advantage of the opportunity. 

"Because I didn't see you stuff your face like you usually do." 

"That's mean." He said after gulping it down. Why is he so cute today? Well he's sweet everyday but... still.

"Well I wanna see you pout some more, that's why I'm bieng mean." I said sarcastically.

"You can ask nicely if you wanna see me pout." Nice try, he's trying to play it cool but I can see his ears getting red from here.

"You would never!" I scoffed. This turned into an actual effort from my part? And I wasn't even denying it.

"Probably right." He smiled shyly. "You know me too well." 

I smiled proudly. 

"I do, don't I?" Jimin Shyly nodded to get back to his food. why did it look like he was flattered? Didn't he know I know him piece by piece even blindfolded?

Whatever, i just felt happy as i saw him eat from his untouched plate. 

I kept an eye out just to make sure he ate enough. It's sufficient to say.... it was ok...

 he used to eat more but now he eats lesser than me. I should make him eat more, play with his mind a little, since I know how to tick his brain. It would be a little evil but yeah, whatever it takes for him to ing stop dieting. I remembered how thin he'd gotten like how I felt his shoulder bone... I frowned at the memory, why was it so thin?

 

"Why do you keep telling me to eat more? I understand how you want me to be healthy but I am healthy." He pouted. "I don't eat junk food and I don't actually starve myself." As much as I like him talking alot, We were walking back to our rooms now, so it would be best if we could continue where I can properly show him. I hesitated to reply in the way, since I'm reluctant for anyone to know what's on my mind. 

"... I'm still worried." I mumbled just as we reached the doorstep.

"Thanks for worrying, but I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter