childish for once.

my lovely playboy hyung♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*warning! This is gonna get as cringeworthy childish and sweet and embarrassing as it gets, so please, read at your own risk xD*

 

They were standing in a really prestigious award show, to which V liked to call it 'fancy' and obviously wanted wear shiny or fancy clothes. The concept of thier song fit well.

"You guys need to get out there and perform the best you ever did!" Manager smirked while patting thier shoulders

" yeah , I'm gonna dance so hard, even if my waist pops out I think" j-hope chuckled when they gathered to fix thier microphones.

"Yeah and when my vocal chords can't sing anymore" jungkook added. He liked this exciting feeling, it made him feel alive.

"You guys are all going too easy, I'll rap so hard, i think my tongue will fall out." Namjoon smirked and they all laughed. Suga tsked and said nothing, agreeing internally none the less.

The before-performance-state was always the best, they were nervous excited and pumped up at the same time, giddy with pumping adrenaline. 

After them finishing with the rehearsals and their turn to perform, they were finished backstage. All they had to was wait while the other groups finished with their own performance. 

"Woah, that concept is really cute. Daebak," J-hope said mumbling to himself. When a particularly cutesy girlgroup concept came out before their turn.

"Which one is your favourite then?" Jimin came behind him and smirked while asking. he heard and he was curious to know and plus he wanted to embarras the older a little too.

"Yah! Want me to kill you?" He ignored the younger.

"Oh come on hyung! You can tell me" jimin insisted slightly. And who could resist?

"I don't particularly like anyone... but if I had to choose, its... umm the one with the cute dress looks nice" he said thinking a little "N-not that she's my favorite or anything!" 

"Yeah yeah we know hyung" jungkook came making j-hope flinch and facepalm because at this rate the whole country should know and it wouldn't matter now. Members would enough.

"Kids these days, I didn't even know what girls were at your age," j-hope said. "And you ask such personal questions" he tsked.

"Stop sounding like your a century older than me" jimin said.

"I cant help it! Back in my day... we didn't casually ask people personal stuff!" Jhope frowned as jimin and jungkook both simultaneously rolled their eyes. 

"So? Which one is your favourite jungkook?" Jimin asked jungkook and jhope groaned muttering a 'shameless donsaengs' and then going to V.

"Definitely the one wearing the dress..." he said thinking a little and jimin pouted slightly. He didn't even look much... which made him think jungkook probably liked her before. "But you know? I think a park jimin would look better in it" He said nodding slightly. 

"Shutup! That's hyung to you." He smacked the older from behind.

"Ouch hyung! I'm just bieng honest" he rubbed his injured spot "and besides, im dating you.... can't I drop the honorifics? Please~?"

"It's disrespectful." jimin said making it mean like he hated both the unmanly comment towards him and the informality, but his burning cheeks gave it away as he tried to avert his eyes from the younger. He minded the dress part but definitely was happy when the younger deemed him better than that girl regardless of which part he did. "And besides, I like it when you call me hyung. You're the only one who has to since you're younger and all" he shrugged as he looked down.

"Ok I get it" he laughed seeing the older still slightly red now."What's wrong hyung? You like it when i tell you that you're pretty?" Jimin scowled and made an angry+sour face or atleast tried but it resulted into bieng an angry cute pout, and jungkook started laughing. 

As Jimin tried to glare at him. 

"You can't take me seriously just for once right?" As he groaned.

"Thats..." the younger giggled, because it was partly true, maybe."no, I do take you seriously but... I can't help the fact that... you're too adoreable for any random person to resist but that makes it a 1000 times worse for me" jungkook said explaining seriously... jimin couldn't help a small shy smile to escape his lips. He liked getting complimented, for people to notice how hard he worked on his looks but that wasn't what he was getting complimented for right now... but it was.. kinda... in a way.

"Yeah, I can only try to look good. Some people are born handsome." He sighed. "I guess I'm not one of those people I have to diet hard and maintain my self to be the best I can possibly look" jimin thought seriously and then sighed again.

"Yeah, whatever" jungkook said absentmindedly as he still had stars in his eyes , he didn't care what they were talking about because internally fanboyed at the sight of a seriously thinking jimin. (The image was like straight out from an anime in my opinion)

"Better talented, cute and sweet than be handsome but you are handsome too... so what makes you now? Unbelievably perfect? Mister all-kill? " He smirked, he left off mentioning the "y" part but he wanted to lift the confidence up, not make him shy and go away. He wanted to be funny, he cued himself to continue as jimin silently glanced at his feet. And jimin was just bieng flattered, it wasn't everyday he would get this much compliments, he didn't know how to respond. He could never get use to it "I still think you'd look better in that dress than what's-her-name over there." The younger added in a mischievious tone.

After a few moments jimin replied "D-do you want me to wear it and flush all my manly pride down the toilet?" Jimin raised his brow.

Jungkook blushed at the thought, "You will always be full of manly charms hyung, it wouldn't hurt to be cute.... i mean trust me your super cute all the time but as in if..... it would really be a killer--" Jungkook couldn't finish his sentence when jimin practically shoved a tissue on his face. 

"Whaa-" he said muffled by the tissue.

"Your nose is bleeding jungkook! Are you sick or tired? Why didn't you tell me?" Jimin was panicking slightly while Jungkooks eyes widened in shock as he touched the liquid coming out of his nose that he only noticed until now. 

Jungkook raised his hands to assure the older , shook his head and kept it lowered , he thanked goodness that jimin was dense, alot in these situations actually . Otherwise he probably would've died in shame of jimin actually knew the real reason behind his nosebleed *note: nose bleed occur when a person has dirty thoughts.*

 Jimin still insisted on the younger having something to drink or eat but jungkook assured the older, he was ok, jimin smiled in relief, not completely relieved because he thought it was caused by continuous work, practice or stress.

"Jungkook-ah, i still think you should go check it" jimin genuinely seemed worried and it melted the younger's heart, 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter