long night.

my lovely playboy hyung♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

This chap is specially dedicated to my suporting subscribers. Especially "luvarin" and "fluffkin"...., I hope u like this , enjoy^^.

 

 

Morning started with jungkook getting a small wink of  sleep, from what happened last night, he didnt know what he did, how he did but he clearly remembers himself saying what he said . To which 

he now wants to just get hit by a bus when he sees the older. maybe hyung thinks im ccreepy now... aish, I couldn't just control myself.

 

Last night, the ride was silent as both of them couldn't utter a single word,  jungkook couldnt dare to look because the urge to want to hide and hug jimin again, both were too much, he couldn't contain himself. He had to plain resist because just minutes ago he experienced the softness and the warmness that was park jimin. He could hold him forever and still not get enough of it , if he wanted to. It was a curse, he should've never gotten a dose of it in the first place.

 

 

Today was just as cold as anyday of the winter, maybe even colder. It made jungkook relax by a drinking a cup of hot coffee just after breakfast. They were already to go to schedule, they got ready. They all wore the clothes that are used for the broadcasting purposes. Jungkook guessed that they all looked nice when the fans screamed louder and shouter 'handsome' alot of times in thier shoutings. Great, jungkook guessed that he was visually improving. But that only meant someone else is improving immensly too, but what's the use? He was always been beautiful in jungkooks eyes, it can't get anyworser than this.

 

When he saw all of the members, definitely his jimin shined in his eyes.  the older was wearing a grey fluffy knit wear, it was impossible to look this attractive as the older was fixing his look and looking at the mirror , his eyes big and long with smokey eyeliner jungkooks favorite hairstyle that had jimins hair parted at the side a little., making the older look y. But in contrast to the face, his out was loose fluffy and long as the shirt was covering him, Making his attire look  cute and innocent. 

Conclusion: jungkook's jaw literally dropps at the sight.

 

"Ahh, jungkook-ah you look good." While jungkook was spacing out imagining jimin's eye smile and other charming faces, he didn't notice the older coming over or saying anything. To which the younger snapped out a second later.

"W-what?...oh, me...thankyou." jungkook smiled shyly as he played with his sleeves.

"What about hyung? How do i look? Not bad, right?"  jimin asked, smiling.

"Ohh, hyung looks....the same as always.." bueatifully the same everyday...jungkook wanted to say but something was preventing him to so but he was thankful the older didn't mind it and pouted childishly, jungkook chuckled, sometimes he wished he was the hyung for this adoreable person and treat him like royalty everyday. He really wanted to squish and pinch cheeks all the time but the older wouldnt let him.

Jungkook felt warmness overcome him by the precious sight, he wanted to resist the urge to hug jimin  but when the older smiled after playfully pouting a little, jungkook lost it, he lost the power to resist under that shining smile, that smile could kill someone, jungkook hurriedly came towards the older , taking him in a big embrace , nuzzling his nose in the crook of the olders neck, fitting perfectly in the frame of the older and smelling the scent of flowers and all things sweet. Rocking side to side.

"Jungkook..?....W-what..?" Jimin was mildly shocked and confused a little, the younger had never reacted like this before, something was different and jimin could guess that it was related to what the younger said before.

" didnt I tell you before hyung? There's only...so much I can take.."jungkook said , holding the older tight after seconds as if he would never get the chance again. 

Jimin blushed in the situation, bieng held was a really nice feeling but his heart would say other wise, he tried to push the younger away, succeeding after a few pushes, he hid his face, covering his face by the back of his left hand. After he got far away enough, he fanned his face to cool it down, with minimum success he calmed down.

 

 

 

Jimin was late for the new year party that bts planned, just the 5 of them but after bieng late they all left a message and went to sleep because it was really late and not to mention tired after a scheduals ..,, but jungkook was patiently waiting for him. Jimin came a while later after his schedule., to quickly disapear in his room. Jungkook pouted looking at the older who just came and dashed towards his room, not even looking at his direction.. after 10 minutes he went into the room, to see no one there, he guessed that his hyung was in the bathroom.  

After a while jimin got back , jungkook turned to him to greet but his eyes turned to saucers as he was left speechless by the quickly flustered jimin, who's face was a bit red and not to mention he was wearing nothing but a towel from his stomach to his knees.

 

"jungkook-ah,  why are you here?!!" Jimin said surprised as he quickly covered himself with his hands.

"Hyung?" Jungkook glanced for a second and then averted his eyes, squinting them in the process. But clearly that wasnt enough as the younger blindly handed for the blanket on the bed, completely covering himself from the sight of his eyes that might open. He didnt trust himself to keep them closed and not look.

Jimin chuckled as he thought that the younger was just behaving innocent.

Jungkook came out from hiding under the blanket when jimin said it was safe.

"Yah, jungkook! This isn't your room and who told you to come in when im in the bathroom?" jimin said raising a brow at the younger, wearing fresh clothes and looking casual without any makeup. 

".. I didn't...well, I waited here for you.." jungkook said obviously like it was a great reason.

"Well move aside ,im tired." Jimin said as he laid down on the side space next besides the younger.

"Are you gonna sleep now?" Jungkook asked.

" ofcourse, im really tired..." jimin replied, seemingly

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter