Morning hyung!! ^^

my lovely playboy hyung♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

jungkook POV.

 

jungkook woke up to the sounds of birds chirping and the intense ssunlight seeping through the curtain. Sleeping soundly, the comfoter was pulled from him slightly by the sleepy jimin next to him. cold air struck his back and he pulled the comfortor completely over him, getting closer to the source of warmth that was radiating of the olders body.

 

Last night was a really memorable night as jungkkook remembered how jimin asked him to stay with him again and again,  as it turned out that a sleepy jimin is a needy and a clingy jimin, and one side that jungkook very much liked. cute.. this was as close to aegyo or cuteness jimin was willing to do, that was... clingy and its currently the first jungkook saw of jimin bieng cute, well....unintentionally but cute never the less.

 

Looking at jimin now, jungkook smiled as he saw the innocent sleeping features of his hyung. Small nose, pouty lips and the softest cheeks. All in one with the most purest and innocent  looking closed eyes he ever saw. .jungkook traced his cheeks to his fluffy chocolate brown hair, feeling the warm fuzzy feeling of having his first crush blooming inside. Listening to the adoreable soft snoring sounds the elder was emitting. Jungkook was really enjoying but he was somewhere in his heart, scared that this koment will not last long because when the older wakes up , all the warm feeling that was surrounding him will disappear as the older will let go of him and he definitely didnt want that...so he held his hyung tighter, in order to remember this moment.

 

Unfortunately he held a little too tightly, so much that jimin woke up, "mmhhhmmm" jimin half groaned "let me breath kookie..." he said sleepily, slurring his words , applying a little force to loosen the tight hold he was in so jungkook quickly loosened it and let go and changed his position to laying on his back but the older whined as he blindly reached for the source of his comfort again , wrapping his arms around and gently placing his head in the youngers whatever area, that was facing him, he didnt know and didnt have the mind in the morning to think about formalities like that.

 

To bad for jungkook because it happened too fast, he was facing cheek to cheek with park jimin as the older continued to bury himself more and more inside the youngers jaw region. Truly, to jungkook , it was like hugging the softest fluffiest teddy bear on this planet, maybe even better because the older managed to get his heartbeat racing and him cooing at the same time.. As jimin was unconciouslly acting daring and cute at the same time, jungkook was trying to control the amount of heat on wherever jimin was touching... note to self, stay away from a sleepy jimin, trust me, you cant survive, you will probably die... 

 

That wasn't enough as the olders fluffy hair tickled jungkooks nose and the next moment he sneezed so hard, hitting his nose on jimins skull, waking him up at the shock. ..  he thought as jimin groaned. Letting go of the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter