my charms.

my lovely playboy hyung♥
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

JIMIN POV.

 

Practice went good, our activities started. Actively promoting our new song, from here to there, running around all the music shows all day, Jimin sighed and rubbed his neck due to exhaustion.  they were going to a fanmeeting soon from here,  that's the last from thier schedule of today, practice, two music shows and a fanmeeting of two hours. The whole day was hectic. It seemed like the younger ones (jungkook, V) didn't seem to get tired as they were laughing and screaming inside the car. Suga hyung sleeping and rapmon and jin hyung listening to songs, suggested by each other. They were really busy today, thank goodness everyone's so energetic..

 

When we arrived to see the fans waiting from afar. I lost my tiredness and i immediately became refreshed to meet the armys. we had to wait for an hour to get ready and show up at the predetermined time. Not a minute less.

 

Were in the middle of getting ready because there was still a half an hour left. I was getting my makeup redoned, when i got ready , i sawthe members sleeping soundly, V , rapmon, jin, and suga, but no kookie...where is he? I began to look because of curiosity at first. Then atlast I found him sitting in a corner. silently using his phone.

 

I saw him scratching his head, maybe he's having some problem... jimin did not stick to playing around the bush and came out clear and to the point.

 

"What's the problem? Is something bothering you jungkook-ah?" He was sure something was bothering the younger and he was about to find out what it was.

 

"Why would there be a problem hyung?" still eyes fixated on that cell phone.

 

"Well ok! When you're ready to tell me the problem , I will be there to listen,  maybe help too." Jimin was sure the younger would eventually want to talk about it so he opted to be patient.

 

"Ok.." the younger nodded as jimin took a step towards the door of the small room that kookie had been siiting in.

 

"Hyung? Can you listen to one problem? It wouldn't be a burden right?" Jungkook gave up and chose to recieve some help from the older who was currently excited as he took a chair besides the younger , eager to help.

 

"Yeah! Now you can start!" The older said eagerness dripping from him, earning a chuckle from the maknae.

 

"How can I show off my charms to someone?" the younger asked straight away, with doe eyes showing complete naivety and innocenc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter