Christmas with them

18 Signs of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon’s POV

First of all, I want to greet all of you a Merry Christmas and I want to greet myself and celebrate my Christmas Day as my Single day. Yeah. For sure. There was JungSica, SooMin, BaekMi and me. We are all in one table here in a famous restaurant. It was a little bit embarrassed because all of them had their partners. I want to get rid of the term that, “Christmas is a day where we spent our time to our love ones.” But, my parents is busy, I can’t celebrate with them. Maybe this New Year. Urgh. Also, I can’t talk to Baekhyun because of Bomi. I will leave! Really! I stand up and turn and suddenly...

“Oh My God! I’m sorry! It was a mistake! I’m sorry!” I apologised to the person I bumped into.

“Hyo...yeon?” He asked. Wait? He knows me? I lifted my head and look at him.

“Tae...Hyung? Am I right? It’s Kim Tae Hyung?” I asked and he nodded. I hugged him because I really miss him.

“Ah...hmmm!” All of them said and I gave them what look.

“Oh... he’s Kim Tae Hyung. My friend when I was elementary. Bomi, you remember?” Yeah. I just asked her. Damn you Hyoyeon. Even though she hurts you many times, you still think of her as a best friend? I salute you so much. But, I can’t just forget her and our friendship easily.

“Oh. Yes. I remember. He’s the top student when we were elementary.” She answered and gives me a fake smile. I just sighed. “Have a sit. Hyoyeon doesn’t have date. Could you be his date for this Christmas?” She said. I gave a death glare look and she just rolled her eyes.

“Okay. He’s my friend after all and I don’t want to be lonely.” I just simply said. I can’t say no because Taehyung is always there with me (when I was in elementary) to help me with my studies. The others introduce themselves while Baekhyun don’t. Okay, so he’s also ignoring me?

“Oh right. Taehyung...” I said and look to TaeHyung. If he doesn’t want to introduce then FINE! I’m not with it!

“Just call me V. Simple and easy.” He said and smile.

“Okay... V... sounds great huh? How’s life in Daegu?” I asked.

“Well, I live well. Make sure you visit there if you have time.” He said and looks at me. And, I look him too. Of course! He’s talking to me so I need to look at him too! Why are you panicking?

“Then, what are you doing here?” Sooyoung interrupted. This talkative girl really!

“Oh... I just buy some gifts and I still don’t have gifts for my mother. I only got from my brother and friend.” He said to her and smile. It can’t help but to adore his smile. He’s really cute!

“You mean, Jin-oppa? Your Hyung? And How about Namjoon, Yoong Gi and Ho Seok? Are they your friends until now?” I also interrupted to ask and he nodded.

“Wow. You have a good memory. Huh?” He said and pokes my head. It hurts you know?!

“Do you have girl friend? I’m sure you have because you are a top student.” Bomi asked.

“I... don’t have.” V said.

“Oh... really? Then, you are one of the APCC.” Bomi said.

“APCC?” We all asked.

“Association o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter