Because... you're my bestfriend

18 Signs of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hyoyeon’s POV

(5 days had passed.)

It was Saturday and we don’t have classes. I went to see Baekhyun. I don’t know why but my body want me to go there. It was my fault so I need to take care of him. But, I don’t really understand why would I worry him that much? Aish.

At last I am here in hospital. I was on my way to enter the elevator when I bumped into Baekhyun. I bowed to his parents and smile at them. I saw him carrying his belongings so I asked if he’s okay to go home at this rate but he said that the Doctor advice to take a nap at their house. Baekhyun asked me if I want to go to parks. I excitingly said Yes. His parents leave Baekhyun to me and we went to park where we used to visit during our vacant time.

When we are walking in the parks, we have a conversation, eat all we can, ride all we can, and everything. It was his treat though.

 “Are you tired?” Baek asked to me.

“Not at all. I am happy that I got close to you. The truth is...we’re always having fights but then I didn’t know that you are that good.” I look at him and smile.

“Really? HAHAHA. Uhmmm... Do you like musics?”

“Musics? Of course! Music is my life!” I grinned.

He plugged an earphone and the left earphone is in Baek and the right is on me.

“Hyo... can I ask something?” Baekhyun asked again.

“What is it?” then suddenly my hand phone rings.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Ahh... yes. I’m on my way.” And I ended the call.

“Baek... I’m sorry. Let’s go to your house now. Maybe next time. Well, I enjoy it.” And I pack my things and we started to walk heading to his house.

I want to ask again to Baekhyun that what is it that we want to ask to me, but I don’t have the confidence. The air is really awkward now. It was a relieve that we arrived at his house faster. Who wouldn’t arrive fast? We’re walking fast. We have to bid goodbye when Mrs Byun asked me to eat with them but I rejected because I will meet someone. She said that she cook the food for me so I have no choice but to accept her offer.

When we are walking towards the Dining room, I saw many foods

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter