Signs?

18 Signs of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

After their classes, they gathered together in the garden. Jimin and Jungkook brought a boy named Baekhyun. Byun Baek Hyun is one of their friends who is more popular than them. His popularity is not only in Seoul but all over the girls in South Korea. Jimin introduced Baekhyun to them. The girls agreed to hang out with them. The more, the happier. As they are heading to the café, Sooyoung asked Baekhyun.

“Baek, do you have girlfriend? Or maybe ex?”

“Nah... I don’t have neither the two you said.” Baekhyun replied.

“Really? I think you don’t know how to court girls. Am I right?” Hyoyeon suddenly giggles.

Baekhyun sighs and, “Why?! Do girls know how to do it?” He said with an angry tone.

“So I’m right! Yes I know!” Hyoyeon said while frowning and chuckled.

“So annoying! Guys! Why did you hang out with this girl?” Baekhyun said while pointing Hyoyeon.

“Yah! You’re the most annoying. No wonder that girls don’t like you because you don’t know to court girls!” Then she turns away her head.

“So... what did Kai do to you? Huh? He breaks you just to be with your so-called BESTFRIEND.”

“So... what? I don’t care if he likes her. ” and she crossed her arms.

“Guys! Stop that simple argument.” Sooyoung shouted.

“I’m pissed off!” Baekhyun said.

“I am too.” Then both of them glare at each other.

“I don’t know what did you guys think and bring this idiot here. He’s not broken hearted though, and he’s NGSB. He does not belong here!” Hyoyeon said.

“Yah! Stop those children fights!” Jimin said.

“Sorry, I’m heading first.” Baekhyun waved his hands.

“Go on!” Hyoyeon shouted.

“Baekhyun, just this day only please?” Jimin pleaded him.

“This girl annoys me the most!” he said while pointing at Hyo.

“Just today?” Jungkook pleaded too.

“Okay!” He said but in an angry tone.

Then they went to a restaurant. They laugh and laugh, well except for Hyoyeon and Baekhyun. They keep on teasing in each other, glaring, and whatsoever.

“Guys, do you believe in 18 impossible signs to have a boyfriend or girlfriend?” Sooyoung lift up another topic.

“What was that?” Hyoyeon said. Everybody was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter