Wait... What?!

18 Signs of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Baek. Are you okay?” Hyo asked calmly.

“Baek, I’m sorry. I was the one who made you like this. If I didn’t commit suicide, you won’t be here. It was my fault. No, it’s also your fault for teasing me while I am crying! Bomi was my childhood bestfriend up till now.” Hyoyeon suddenly bowed her head.

“Yes I’m okay and let’s forget the past. By the way, what is your name?” Baekhyun asked.

“Ahh yes, my name is Hyoyeon. Kim Hyoyeon.” And she makes a v-smile.

“You know what? You look beautiful when you make a v-smile.”

“Really? Then I must to D-smile so that I won’t look beautiful.” And she does.

“You’re funny. Can you tell me some jokes?” Baekhyun said.

“You want to hear a pizza joke?” Hyoyeon asked.

“Yes!”

“Never mind, it’s pretty cheesy.” Hyoyeon said and they both laugh.

“What is Bruce Lee’s favorite drink?” Hyoyeon asked again.

“Hmmm... Cola?” Baekhyun answered.

“No.”

“What is it?”

“Wataaaaah!” Hyoyeon imitate it but then she accidentally hit Baekhyun on his shoulder.

“Oops! Sorry! HAHAHA”

Then they laugh. Hyo makes a lot of jokes and Baekhyun laugh. They kept laughing and suddenly Baek parents arrive.

“Good evening Mr and Mrs Byun. I’m Hyoyeon, Baek’s friend.” Hyoyeon greeted.

“Why are you still here?” Mrs Byun asked.

“Uh. Actually my friend tells me to be with him because I am the one who make him like this. I’m sorry for my rudeness.” And Hyoyeon bowed to them.

“It’s okay. I think I just save her.” Baekhyun suddenly interrupt.

“Did my son lose his memories?” Mr Byun asked.

“I think it was better if you talked to the doctor. The doctor only said to us that he loses memories...” Hyoyeon didn’t end her words because Mr and Mrs Byun went outside fast.

“That was unexpected...” Hyoyeon murmured.

“Well, it’s expected for the parents.” Baekhyun answered.

The doctor said all of the information about Baekhyun’s health while Hyoyeon and Baekhyun keep on sharing jokes in each other. Suddenly...

“Did I disturb the two of you?” Mrs Byun asked.

“Not at all Mr and Mrs Byun.” Hyoyeon said.

 “Ahh. Miss Hyoyeon, you can go home now. We want to take care of our son now. I didn’t know that his heart was weak. I am dumb mother.” Suddenly tears are coming out to the eyes of Mrs Byun.

“No Mrs Byun, actually you’re the best mom! You take care of him and love him. That was the best things that mother do.” Hyoyeon hugged her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter