I am your best friend

18 Signs of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

It was Monday and the Principal sudden announce that they will have no classes.  Other does went to enjoy the day and others rather choose staying at home.

Meanwhile, Jungkook called Jessica to meet at a popular café. Jessica on the other hand, changes her uniform because of her excitement that she could die from frustration on what will she wear. Krystal, her sister, suggested that wear only a simple white t-shirt with a topper and jeans and blue converse with a light dim make-up. After she finish, she went outside and she saw Jungkook is waiting with his car.

---

Hyoyeon came back to the house and makes her way into her room and lie down. Her mother scolded her many times that go outside and hang out with friends but she rejected. She puts her earphone and plays some random music so loud and she takes a nap. Suddenly, she was startled when her hand phone vibrates. She opens her phone and then she swipes the reject button. It was Baekhyun who was calling and yes, she was ignoring Baekhyun for 2 days.

 

 

---Flashback---

(A week ago)

“Baek!” Hyoyeon calls him. “Let’s go now.” She continued.

“Where are you two heading?” Sooyoung asked. Crossing her arms and looks at them in a curious look.

“We are going to watch movies.” Baekhyun said and Hyoyeon nodded.

“Without us? Are you sure you aren’t dating?” Jimin asked.

“We’re just best friends.” They both said.

Because of Baekhyun and Hyoyeon closeness to each other, the students think that they are dating but it’s actually not. They always hang out together, walking in the corridors together and eating in the canteen together. Every day, their friendship stays strong. Hyoyeon easily forgets Kai and her so-called best friend who betrayed her.

 

(The next day when Jungkook confessed to Jessica)

 “Hey guys!” Jungkook grinned when he saw Hyoyeon with Jimin and Sooyoung.

“Let me guess... you two... are now a lovey-dovey?” Hyoyeon giggled.

“I want to tell to you that Sica and I are now officially dating.” Jungkook told them.

“Really? Wow! Congrats the two of you!” Hyoyeon grinned and clapped at them.

“Let me scold Jungkook first. If you hurt her feelings, I will kill you! I would never let Jessica hurt anymore again! Never! Okay?! Love her and Love her and Love her. That’s all. Congrats! I have to go now. I have class.” Sooyoung said and leave the place. Suddenly she overheard some news that everybody talks about.

“Hey, did you guys know? Baekhy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter