A new couple

18 Signs of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

“Well, Hyo, after I finish talking, can you just pretend that you didn’t hear anything?” Jungkook said. Both of them nodded.

“I like Jessica.” Jungkook said and Hyoyeon and Jimin stands up shouting “WHAT?!” as both of them said in chorus.

“Do I have to say it again?!” Jungkook asked while frowning.

“No. So, what’s the point?” Jimin asked.

“I don’t know how to confess.” He said and bowed his head.

“If that’s the reason, why Bomi...” Hyoyeon give him a curious look.

“I don’t know how we and Bomi became couple. I think I said something when I was drunk. It was my first time drinking that time and I don’t remember anything. When I wake up, Bomi texted me that she was happy that I was her boyfriend.” Jungkook explained.

“So, that’s the ridiculous love story of Jungkook. HAHAHA.” Jimin and Hyoyeon high-fived.

“She was clinging to me, making me happy, so I fall in love even we are already a couple.” Jungkook added.

“So, what are we going to do with Jessica?” Jimin asked.

“Got an Idea! Treat her at the park! She also like parks. We used to hang out there.” Hyoyeon suggested.

“Really?” and Jungkook run.

“Is he desperate to be with Jessica?” Hyoyeon said and look to Jungkook that running so fast and turns her head to Jimin.

 

Jessica’s POV

I was heading to the house because I can’t reach Hyoyeon. I want to go to the park with her. Urgh. I will punch her tomorrow for not answering my calls!

Suddenly my hand phone rings.

“Jungkook-ah! Why did you call?” I asked as I answered the call.

“Uhm... Wanna go to the park? Jimin had meetings so I was alone here. Wanna go with me?” Jungkook said.

“Park?! Sure! I am heading now!” I said excitingly because it was my first time that a boy will ask me to go out to Parks! Because of my excitement, I accidentally hang out. Never mind. I run as fast while shouting “I love parks!” even though the people are staring at me. Well, I don’t care. Finally I reached the park and I saw Jungkook standing there. I wave my hand while calling his name. I come to him closer.

“Why did you run?” Jungkook asked worriedly.

“Oh! It’s because...” I was catching my breath so I couldn’t speak properly.

“Here. Just take my water.” Jungkook offered.

“Uhh... Thanks.” I shyly said and was blushing. Wait what? We’re friends after all. But giving me... urgh. Of course I’m tired running here so it is normal that he will give me water! Why blushing Jessica!!!

“Wanna go Boating? I am afraid of heights. I was used to be boring because I only ride boat here in park. Wanna go?” He asked.

“Who tells you that boating is boring?! Let’s go! I love boating!” I said it excitingly and grab his wrist. I usually do that when I was with Hyoyeon and Sooyoung but I don’t know where place did I get the courage to do that! Urgh. I was excited though.

And we ride it. While we are at the boat, we have chit-chats

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter