The Task

18 Signs of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Early in the morning...

“Guys! You know what? Kai gave me chocolates! It was a waste because I delete it on my impossible signs. Urgh.” Hyoyeon stamps her feet on the ground.

“It’s okay to have Kai. I don’t like him anymore.” Jessica crossed her arms.

“Me too.” Sooyoung crossed her arms too.

“Well...” Hyoyeon grinned.

“Don’t tell me you are falling with his tricks?” Jimin suddenly said.

“It’s not! Why would he give me a big box of chocolates if there are no valid reasons? Duhh!” Hyoyeon lifted the box of chocolates.

“Yah! Hyoyeon, he is still in a relationship with your Bestfriend. You have no space on Kai’s heart.” Jimin said.

“Did I just here it right? Hyo, do you like Kai?” It was Bomi.

“Bomi, the thing is...” Bomi slapped Hyo.

“Bomi... she is your bestfriend.” Jungkook said while the others are guarding Hyo.

“Not now, and forever, I won’t treat you as my bestfriend anymore! Why in all of the girls, Why Kai choose you?! I need Kai to make Baaekhyun mine!” Bomi shouted.

“Me?” Baekhyun suddenly appeared.

“Uh...” Bomi was flustered in a moment.

“Sorry. I won’t fall for you. I never liked you though.” Baekhyun said coldly.

“But! I will make you fall in love with me!” Bomi shouted.

“Sooo... You used Kai for having Baek?” Jungkook suddenly asked.

“Yes! That’s true! I used him to make Baek jealous. I know Baek likes me, no, he loves me. And I need Kai.” Bomi faced Baek and she was ready to kiss him but suddenly Baek pushed her.

“Bomi, just stop it.” Baekhyun said. “Whatever the reasons, I will never like nor love you. Understand?” He continued.

“Just tell me why? What kind of girl do you like? What was your reason for not having a girlfriend? Huh? You’re waiting for me right?” Bomi eyes widened.

“Huh? Waiting for you? That’s nonsense. And do you know why I never like you? It is because you’re pitiful. Since when you are seducing boys, I really pity you.” He looked Bomi head to toe repeatedly and rolled his eyes.

“What? I’ll make you fall in love with me. Just wait!” and she flew away.

“What’s wrong with her?” Sooyoung said.

“No worry Hyo, we’re still here. Your bestfriends.” Jessica then hugged Hyo.

“Thanks guys!” and they have a group hug. Except for Baekhyun.

“Good thing that you got slap!” Baekhyun said and chuckled.

Then suddenly Hyo slapped him.

“Then, it really suits to you.” And she run while crying.

“Baek, Hyo is sensitive when she is crying! I need to follow her.” Sooyoung said.

“Wait for me!” and they all went together.

“Yah! You’re all going? How about me?!” Baekhyun suddenly grabs Jimin’s uniform.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter