Broken hearted; New Friends

18 Signs of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author’s POV

Kim Hyoyeon or Hyoyeon is one of the popular in the school. She dated almost of the boys but none of them makes her heart flutter but then it changes when he met Kai. Kim Jong In or known as Kai is also popular in school. Truthfully, her friends just introduced Kai to Hyoyeon but then Kai invited her to have a date with him, Hyoyeon then agrees.

While they are walking in the street, they have a chat about their lives, their friends that lead them to laughter. Kai then begin to kneel.

“Hyo, can I be your Boyfriend?” Kai said and look to Hyo staring and dazzling.

“But, I just met you today? I don’t know.” Hyo said and bowed her head.

“Hyo, I love you. Please? Can I? I will take care of you, I will love you and always will be. Just say yes and I will give all my love for you.” And she smiled romantically to Hyoyeon.

“Okay. I will accept it. Promise me all of the words you’ve said.” Hyoyeon smiled and Kai was ready to kiss Hyoyeon but she turned her head away.

“Not so fast Kai. It’s getting late. I must go home now.”

“Let me fetch you. I need to take care of you. What if there is a robber beside their and no one will save you, then I couldn’t see my girl every day. I need to feel you safe from me. Just trust me.”

“Okay.”

Now, they are walking toward Hyoyeon’s house. After Kai and Hyoyeon exchanged good byes, Kai went to the park to see Sooyoung. Choi Sooyoung is also popular in school. Even if Hyoyeon is also popular, they didn’t even met because they are in different section. Sooyoung is also Kai’s girlfriend.

“Did you wait so long? I’m sorry.” Kai hugged Sooyoung.

“Nah... it’s okay, actually I was here 5 minutes before you came.”

“Really? So sorry. Where should we go?”

“Let’s go eat. I’m hungry.”

Kai nodded and they stand up and go straight to a near café near the park. Kai ordered their food and Sooyoung is waiting. After the food is served, they eat and have a small chat. After it, they went outside and exchanged kisses.

“See you tomorrow.” Kai whispered to her.

“Okay! I love you.” Sooyoung said and hugged him.

“Hmmm *nodded*... go on! The bus is already here.” Then he points the bus that is arriving.

“Say first that you love me.” Sooyoung breaks the hug and walks back towards the bus.

“You know the answer already. I love you.” As Kai said that, Sooyoung grinned and get in on the bus.

After the bus has departed, Kai runs fast to go to Jessica’s house. Jung Soo Yeon or Jessica is known for being the most beautiful in the school. Jessica is also Kai’s girlfriend. Jessica is waiting outside the house when she saw Kai’s silhouette.

“Did you wait so long? I’m sorry. Something’s came up.”

“It’s okay for me because you came. Come inside.”

“I won’t take too long. My sister is waiting. I just want to see my beautiful Jessica so I called. I couldn’t sleep if I don’t see her face. Now that I see it, I think I’m alive.” He said that and pulled Jessica to Kissed her. He kissed her passionately and hardly and Jessica kissed back.

“I love you so much Kai.”

“Go inside.”

“See you!”

As expected, he runs fast again to see her Bomi at the Mall. It’s alre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter