Look at me

18 Signs of Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Today is 30th of December! Happy 20th / 21st Birthday to our Alien V Kim Tae Hyung! More Blessings to come and hope for all of you a good health! I am so happy that I can update this chapter today at Taehyung’s special Day! I love you TaeHyung! BTS Fighting!

Happy New Year! Hope 2016 is a great year for all of us! :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Hyoyeon’s POV

I and Baekhyun went to Daegu to surprise Taehyung. I wouldn’t forget his birthday though because he’s one of my best friends and I just met him this year around. I thank Baekhyun because he gives me ride. After a couple of minutes, we are departed and walk straight to the house.

The house was small but it was full of plants and it really makes their house beautiful. They have also a yard and there was also an animal. After I wander how beautiful the house is, Baekhyun takes up the courage to knock at the door and Tae Omma opened it. Tae Omma was so surprise about my sudden appearance and hugs me. Oh I miss my second mother and also her cooks! We enter the house and I saw Jin Oppa cooking. Kim Seok Jin is TaeHyung’s older brother and I am also close to him since when I always visit the house a couple of years ago and happily he still remembers me. Finally we decided to decorate. Baekhyun was doing decorations and I arranged the house. I sweep and mop the floor, arrange the Alien stuff toys and Super Mario Figurines and pasting the decorations. We finish it within 5 hours. Suddenly, we gathered up to plan a surprise party and I come up into an idea and share it to them and they agreed to it. I started calling TaeHyung on the phone.

“Taehyung? Where are you? What are you doing? Who are you with? When will go back in Daegu?” I spoke with mix emotions like worried, nervous and whatsoever tone.

“I’m still here in Seoul. Why? Something’s wrong?” He answers on the phone.

“Your mother... your mother... is sick. I don’t know what to do!” While I was saying that word, I press the volume up and they are laughing so hard because V says a lot of words we didn’t understand. I think I just understand is that, “What happen? Did she eat a lot so she will get sick or she got infected...?” and many more questions that laugh us so hard. It was a plan after all. After that, we arranged the dining room and also the room of Tae Omma and it was 15 minutes had passed. TaeHyung must be here in Daegu now.

“He’s going back! Make it fast!” Jin-oppa reminded us.

“The dining room is okay? Now, let’s get ready for the cakes.” I said and Jin-oppa thumbs up and Baekhyun brings out the cake. I was searching for a closet to hide.

“Let’s hide here Baek! Tae Omma, just pretend okay?” I said while we are entering the closet.

“Arasso. I can be a good artist.” Tae Omma said and lies down in her bed. Jin-oppa will be waiting him at the front door. Then, we heard a banging of the door, it must be V.

“Omma, why didn’t you tell me you’re sick? Huh? Why?!” V said and started to cry.

“Saeng-il chughahabnida! Saeng-il chughahabnida! Saranghanun TaeHyunggie, Saeng-il chughahabnida! Saeng-il chugkahe!” We all greeted him.  

“What is this? Uhh!” Taehyung said and tears went down into his eyes. I can’t help but to cry too.

“Tae! Happy Birthday!” I shouted again. I took the cake and face in front of him and then he wishes and blows the candle.

“Tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter