The Underground City

It was weird. I felt so comfortable like I was in a soft cloud in heaven. There was a soft noise behind me but I don't know what it was. All I could see was darkness but it wasn't dangerous. It was safe. The feeling of a feather touched my nose and it made me all warm inside. I unknowingly smiled at the feeling as I heard the softest whispers in my ear.

 

 


 

The ringing of my phone startled me awake. My eyes shot open like I got ice water thrown at me. Why? Well, there's a specific ringtone when people call me. And this particular ringtone - Oasis (coincident right?) - is when one of my men call me. And typically, it's unusual for them to do so.

 

I rubbed the dryness from the eyes and picked up the phone. The caller ID showed it was Jooheon. He was one of the first people I showed interest to look after. He has six other friends that were with him when they ran off from a place down south. They showed precision and accuracy over the years and I decided to bring them into my family. They were a big success to us and I cherish them as 8f they were own little brothers.. Even if most of them were older.

 

“What's up, Heon?”

 

“We got a problem AJ. Our IT specialist double crossed us and sold some important value to YG Family.”

 

My eyebrows furrowed at the mention of IT specialist. There was only one in the Underground City and that was Kim Minwoo. He was the person my father trusted for our security in technology. I never trusted him though. Minwoo has been with us for over a decade but he rarely comes around. He's always going places that no one knew about.

 

“What are the details? You and the rest aren't at the YG path are you? Have Jung Yeol and Cheol Jong be on standby at YG Family’s interior.”

 

“Wow, don't you trust us to be in their territory? Kim Minwoo currently left around.. 4.53 AM today. The item was taken approximately 12 minutes after his departure. He's nowhere to be found.”

 

“Wait, he's missing?”

 

I walked out of my room and into the one down the hall, the furthest door from anyone's view. It was a hidden door I found when I moved in. I guess EXO didn't figure it out because the door was completely sealed off with some wallpaper and boxes behind it. It was dusty and untouched for years when i took closer inspection.

 

I opened the door and put in the password for another secret lock I installed for safety. I made this room my hideout and the m9ck headquarters for my personal use only. There were a bunch of monitors hooked up with different wires, a main computer in the very middle that was the control and a 3D hologram table I had to the side to show where my gang and any other people I need information was tracked. I went straight to one of the monitors and typed in the IT specialist's name.  The control panel of the hologram appeared and I went over to see it was tracking him down. I wasn't stupid enough to not let anyone of my people go without a tracker. They never knew I did this.

 

“Yeah. Wonho and I were checking the CCTV’s from the UC to the other main streets of the four paths. He disappeared after leaving the UC.”

 

“Impossible. Someone has been messing with legal footage- Aha!”

 

I yelled in victory when I found out Kim Minwoo’s exact location. I ran out of the room and grabbed my keys and bag from the bedroom. I didn't bother with changing since I don't Have time for this.

 

“Jooheon. You and the rest are going on a special task. Go to 435-451 Apgujeong station. He's not that far from us. I'll keep you in check if there is any movement.”

 

“And what do you want us to do when we get him?”

 

I smirked, bringing out my side that only comes when I'm playing gang boss.

 

“Bring him to Area 44.”

 

Before I hung up, I could hear the gulp in his voice. Terrific.

 

 


 

I had my mask on that only showed my eyes and my hair tied up. I saw Cheol Jong and Jung Yeol not too far. They saw me coming when they glanced back at me. I gave them a signal to go and find  2NE1, the group who bought off the item we have. It wasn't that hard though because YG Family has a small area and the group was already spread out. And if it's one thing I taught my men, they should know their enemy and their allies. 2NE1 was seated in the very front of the court. Jung Yeol started shooting slim, fine layered needles at their allies necks to make them knockout. Cheol Jong shot out thin pieces of rope around them so they couldn’t get out. How is that possible? Well, I am a low key nerd for chemistry. I figured out my own way to create extremely thin pieces of rope that could cut you deeper than 3 centimeters by a touch. With these two, they make it one hundred percent accurate with their aim. These two are unbelievably good with measurements and long distance.

 

The four girls were confused but one of them caught on and smirked at me before walking over to the ropes. I smirked at her back when she got deeply wounded because she forced herself into the thin thread of rope. One point for AJ!

 

“You girls have something of mine that doesn't belong to you. Now give it back.”

 

I roared calmly in a similar voice to Satan - if he roars anyway - when I glared them straight in the eye. Three of them looked away in fear while one 9f them just coldly gave me a glare in return. She went by CL.

 

“What makes you think we will? We got it fair and square.”

 

“By making a deal with that ? Yeah, right.”

 

“Why do you want it so bad? It's just a disk piece of no value.”

 

I sternly made my way towards her, easily avoiding the ropes without taking my eyes off the four girls.

 

“That disk piece has many things you dumb es wouldn't even understand. So I suggest you give it back before your boss gets killed.”

 

I snapped my fingers and the noise of it echoed the whole court. To the right, there was a wide area full of large rocks and water that resembled a waterfall and a pond. This was ome of the beautiful things this path has. The rocks reached higher than the apartment’s 8th floor. And at the very top, eight people walked to the edge where we could clearly see who it was up there. On one side stood Minhyuk, Ho Seok and Hyun Woo. On the other, Jooheon, Kihyun, and Hyungwon. And right behind our target who was holding the gun right at his head was Chang Kyun.

 

I smirked upon their arrival. I could tell the girls were frightened for seeing their boss way up high with a gun pointed at his brain. Who wouldn't be?

 

“2NE1, welcome to Area 44 - code name for Grim’s Past. This is where you give me my disk or he dies falling. Your move.”

 

The code names I gave with certain area numbers are what they were in the past. Before, when my great grandfather was a gang boss, he had selective areas in his possession before it was taken. These areas were numbered based on their name so it was easier to remember. Area 44 is Grim’s Past, meaning death hence 44.

 

The four girls struggled seeing Kim Minwoo - or actually Yang Min Seok - struggle in the hands of Chang Kyun. I knew there was something fishy about the IT specialist we had recently. He's actually the gang boss of YG Family. I let him stay in the UC because I wanted to know when he’d give up and go. Apparently, that is today.

 

“Let.. Let him go. The disk drive is in the bag. To your right.”

 

The other girl on the side, Sandara I believe, pointed to the seat with a black bag carelessly lying on it. CL and the other girls glared momentarily at her before giving up. I walked over and pulled it out. Before anything, I connected the drive into my phone to see if any action had been taken upon it. After that, I put it safely in my pocket and gave a signal to the boys up on the cliff. Chang Kyun was the only one next to the YG’s boss as the others left the area rather quickly. Jung Yeol and Cheol Jong escaped too after they retrieved the thread ropes. I was close to taking my step away from the property when I turned my head to face them with a devilish smirk.

 

“I never said he wouldn't fall dying.”

 

As quickly as I escaped back to the Underground City, Chang Kyun pushed their boss off the cliff and ran off in a heartbeat. I could hear the girls shrieking and running after their boss.

 

 


 

As I exited the doors of my apartment, I could hear the whispers of gossip run everywhere about how YG Family had been attacked by yours truly. Ah, the sweet feel of terror in their voices. It's faint, but it's satisfying. Although, it would be better if a certain person hadn't been eyeing me so.. Disappointedly? Is that the word?

 

I walked past him, not bothering to look his way and made my way to the university for my afternoon and night classes. It was odd, when I arrived though. Without the friendly greeting of Xin clinging to me and telling me about her gigs and what happened with the night before. I felt sad with it that I didn't even notice someone had bumped into me.

 

I stumbled a little back, but was caught by the waist. I felt muscular arms to what I gripped onto and I saw that particular familiar face I haven't seen in awhile. It was cold as usual but I could sense a hint of worry in his eyes.

 

“Hey.. Careful where you go.”

 

We stood up straight and brushed ourselves off. Even though there was nothing to exactly get off. I looked up at him and gave a tiny smile.

 

“Hey. I haven't had a conversation with you for a while. What's up?”

 

We unknowingly walked to the class we had together. Psychology.

 

For once, I felt kind of normal. No troubles to think about. No gangs to come between our bits of words. I felt like a normal young adult with nothing better to do than study, go to work and chat with friends. That moment totally faded when I walked past Xin. She saw Sehun and I walk on the opposite of her and she scoffed in disbelief, probably thinking how I got so close to him all of a sudden. She outright glared at me and bumped into my shoulder purposely. I only stared at the ground.

 

“Did you and Xin get into a fight? She looked really.. Angry.”

 

No , she was angry. But he didn't know. I told him we weren't friends anymore and left it at that. I didn't want to go deeper into it. When we reached the doors of our class, I spotted Nari waving her hand and running towards us. She had a big grin on her face and waved to Sehun.

 

“Hi Sehunnie. You have the same class as Unnie? Waaah, you must be smart.”

 

I have her a look at the term she called me but she only shrugged and smiled, waiting for a reply from Sehunnie. He, on the other hand, had been annoyed with the name she just called him. I almost laughed loudly when I saw him slightly frown and I could definitely see the little sign that showed frustration on his head. You know, the one that look like a square and that's red?

 

“Yeah. I'm going in now.”

 

He said blankly and walked into the class. Nari stuck her tongue out at h8m and complained how he was no fun.

 

“So, what's with this ‘Unnie' thing, huh? I thought I'd never hear that word leave your mouth.”

 

“Oh please. What other way to act like a completely different person if you don't go full on girly? Anyways, do you have a minute? We found some data on the recent drug dealings down by the deck. Seriously, out of all places, why the beach? They're probably some stupid teenagers.”

 

We walked away to a secluded area and sat on a bench not so far from the class. I took out my phone and typed in the name of the beach. It was pretty and the place wasn't far, but a little long to drive to.

 

“Well, don't complain. Next week, we're going there. Might as well get some fresh air too, don't ya think?”

 

I could practically feel her squealing and energy rising when she heard that we were going there. I laughed at her excitement but tried to call her down so we wouldn't get any attention.

 

“Oooh. Do you plan on bringing Baekhyun too? I bet you're going to drool over how hot he looks in only swim shorts.”

 

I stared at her like she grew ten heads and whacked her arm. Hard. She scowled at me and rubbed her arm at the same time.

 

“You're ing crazy, Nari. No way. If we invite him, EXO is going to go, no doubt. They can't know of our plans. We'll be found out.”

 

She pouted when she heard that but still gave me a mischievous smile. She was gonna do something that I didn't like. I caught the time and widen my eyes. , I'm going to be late for class. I waved Nari a goodbye and warned her not to do anything stupid. She just waved, no words and only an innocent smile.

 

Psh, innocent my .

 

 


 

I entered my apartment feeling super tired and just wanting to knock out. It was 10.45 PM and I just want to snuggle in the warmth and softness I call my bed. I took off my shoes and turned off the light to only scream in terror at the person sitting peacefully in my living room with a can of soda in his hand. (Because why would he have wine in his hand? He's no mother.)

 

“What the hell are you doing here, you fugly marshmallow?!”

 

I scream at him while pointing an accusing finger while covering myself. God, I could be a total girl sometimes. Obviously.

 

“Fugly marshmallow?”

 

He curved an eyebrow with an amused smile.

 

I sighed and sat on the opposite chair, lounging back into the soft plush of the seat.

 

 

“Just answer the question, Baekhyun.”

 

“To make it short, seeing as you enjoy the pleasure of your couch,” he teased earning a smack on the head, “EXO and I were invited to go to the beach  next week? And that we're all going to stay for five days?”

 

Why do I even bother to feel surprised. I should've expected this from that loser.

 

“We have some business down there and she thought it'd be nice if you guys could join.”

 

I replied tiredly. I saw his face turn into a more amused and teasing smile as he leaned closer.

 

“That's not what I heard. She said you wanted the chance to see me shirtless and drool over it. You're one y girl Anh Jae.”

 

My eyes shot wide open and I tackled him to the ground.

 

“No way in heavens would I drool over your body, Byuntae Baekhyun!”

 

“You did not just call me a byuntae!”

 

The two of us rolled around, attacking each other with rude names, physical attacks, tickling one another and even biting. There was no bloodshed. Majority of the time.

 

“, can't believe you actually bit me and made me bleed.

 

I smiled in victory, sitting next to him with the first aid and disinfecting the wound I made on him. He sat on the couch like a little child who looked lik3 he was going to cry.

 

“Man up, Baek. I told you I would if you didn't stop tickling me.”

 

I laughed at his whining he gave after and this moment felt so perfect.. It was a different feel then when I was with Sehun. When I was with him, I felt like a normal person who had a daily routine of random things. With Baekhyun, it was different. I felt like I had no flaws, no worrying over how to cover my escape to go and deal with some dealers, and most of all, just being me. It felt.. Right.

 

But of course, I can't be feeling that of all emotions. It's just impossible. No way.

 

My specific ringtone for Nari rung in our silence. I quickly picked it up and answered with a heavy breath.

 

“Hey.”

 

“You'll never guess who I ran into today at Ambrosia Wave.”

 

“Since when did you go to Kwon’s parties?”

 

I asked suspiciously. Baekhyun quietly asked who it was and I mouthed to him it was Nari.

 

“Since this girl has been in the acting major. Anyways, guess who is staying for the week?”

 

“Just tell me.”

 

“God, you are no fun. Luhan is here! He's staying in Korea for a week to get some work done.”

 

I was definitely surprised. I never thought I'd see his face again especially after what happened six years ago.

 

I let her talk on and on about what they were catching up on to fill me in but I was too distracted with the news. I didn't even notice Baekhyun was still here.

 

“Hey, you're spacing out. What wrong?”

 

He said quietly next to my ear which snapped me out of the daze. And apparently not quiet enough because Nari paused her sentence and said in a teasing tone.

 

“Oh my God. Are you with Baekhyun?! See! I knew this would happen. Oh dear lord, they have finally come together. Hallelujah! Praise the Lord! But wait, did I interrupt you guys? Were you guys having some y time? I should hang up. Baekhyun! Can you hear me?? Remember to make her feel good. And use prote-”

 

I hung up the call and blushed a deep red. I could tell Baekhyun was in the same position as me since he coughed a couple times and slid farther onto the couch. God, I need to slap her. Why is she so embarrassing??

 

“Uh, I'll leave. See you.. Whenever.”

 

He got up and walked to the door. I followed him and opened it.

 

“Y-Yeah, see you later.”

 

I said awkwardly. He left and I closed the door. I stood calmly for a moment before running to my room and dialling Nari’s number.

 

“Hel-”

 

“YOU ARE GOING TO DIE, YOU .”

 

 


 

The next day came, and I was supposed to head out for some classes but I got a text from Hyung Jae saying to come to Winterland. Winterland is a cafe in the UC where a lot of people like to go to relax and have a little fun. The title explains itself. The moment you step inside, it's practically winter since the whole place is white themed and there are the symbols reminding you of a the season. Its also combined with wonderland because the different scents take you on a trip of a sweet chill as you walk around the place. The cafe's foods and beverages are absolutely perfection so I would give it a five star rating that even the people from the other paths would want to come here.

 

I didn't question him about it because I had a hunch of what it was. With the news from yesterday, I can put the two together.

 

Hm, where to start with Luhan? He’s several years older than me. And I met him when I was thirteen. By then, he was already graduating high school. He was one of the few people I talked to in when my father was the gang boss for Blood Oasis. Luhan was one of his best members. From time to time, he’d take care of me actually. It was by my father's rules. I didn't mind though since he always made it seem fun.

 

And trust me, there were no romantic feelings involved. Never. At least, not with him. By the time I was fifteen, Luhan made some friends from university. They were by all means the funniest people I've ever met besides Nari. All of us hung out almost everyday. It was great. Especially when I felt a crush towards one of his closest friends.

 

Kim Jongdae.

 

He was the sweetest to me and protected me against whatever the guys would always tease me about. He just cared for me. And that's made me think he fell for me. Of course, I never thought he would go for me. I was a freshman in high school while he was a freshman in college. But I still liked him. Probably enough to say he was my first love.

 

One day, I confessed to him that I love him. What surprised me the most was that he confessed he liked me too. And that was my mistake. He liked me. In the beginning, it was wonderful. I was the happiest girl alive. Everyone was happy for us and even were jealous. The girls around school were always asking for tips how I got a college guy to date me. We had only dated for three months when things started to fall apart slowly. We weren't as happy as the beginning. Sometimes, we even ignored each other because there was no purpose for us to talk to each other. We would still hold hands, chat a little about our day but it only ended in a few words. I thought it was normal for relationships to be like this. I thought we were just comfortable. I was just too young to understand that.

 

When I had Jongdae, I realized I stopped talking to the one most important person of all. Luhan. He was my friend first and I just stopped paying attention to him when I met Jongdae. Realizing this, I decided to hang out with him more often. It didn't bother Jongdae since he knew we were just friends. Plus, we never really had time for each other considering it was time for university students to prep for exams.

 

During the same time, Luhan asked why I was always going on dates with Jongdae. He meant it in a teasing way but something wasn't right. We didn't go out on dates anymore. Neither does he respond to any of my texts. I thought I wasn't causing trouble when I told him that my dear boyfriend had to prep for his exams. The look Luhan gave me after I said those words made my heart drop. And the words after it made me want to cry so much.

 

“He told me he was always out with you on a date this whole week”

 

Right then and there, I knew something was wrong. I just didn't want to admit it. I kept pushing the thought away that my boyfriend wasn't going out with another girl.

 

It was the time around our seventh month anniversary when my heart shattered to a million pieces. During the last couple months before, it started to pick up with our relationship. In my mind, I kept telling myself it was only a matter of time. Jongdae and I became happy once more. I guess it was from the party we had at one of his other friend's place. Yixing, I believe.

 

He had a little more to drink than his normal limit. Jongdae pulled me into one of the bedrooms and passionately kissed me. He was my boyfriend. I would definitely kiss him back. But what he wanted more was something I wasn't ready for. It made me fall harder than I already could when he only smiled and hugged me, whispering that he will wait until I am ready.

 

Days passed, weeks gone by. Jongdae and I spent everyday together but it was only short times. Our dates wouldn't even last that long and we wouldn't do much. We started to slowly drift apart again. And it was that day, I came to know why.

 

Unlike before when Jongdae and I were happily dating, Luhan and I became closer as friends. He was practically about the same level as Nari’s friendship with me. We spent more time than I ever had with my boyfriend. Sometimes, We would even joke about how he was mine and I was his. We knew it was a platonic relationship anyways. However, Jongdae didn't think so.

 

There were times where he and I would have little fights because he thought I cheated on him with one of his best friends. I would always tell the same thing. Luhan and I were just close friends. Nothing more and nothing less. It hurt me to hear that he thought of me as a when we first argued. But after a couple more fights I was used to his name callings.

 

The day of our seventh month anniversary is when I entered his house. The place was trashed and bottles of alcohol were everywhere. It never occurred to me he was a messy person because he always looked so neat. I got a little closer and found different types of drugs. There were needles and white powder all over the tables. And I knew it could only be one of the many things I didn't expect for him to do. I walked further into his house to find his own clothes thrown all over the place. It took me a second longer to realize it was strewn along with a woman's clothes too. I gulped nervously, already feeling the tears build up in my eyes.

 

I kept chanting in my head that it's not what I was thinking at all. But the moment I heard upstairs made my heart beat fast. I followed the loud moans until I was at the front of the door where it all came from. The noises were more clearer. I could hear the creaking of the bed, the desperate moans and groans, and the let out sighs of profanity that came from both of their mouths.

 

My tears fell, already starting to drip down to the floor. I covered my own mouth from making any other noise. I wanted to run in there, smack the girl and punch my cheating boyfriend in the face but I couldn't. I was too weak. My body couldn't handle it. I tried to walk backwards but I fell limp. I hit the ground hard making a thud sound. When I heard their voices coming closer, I ran for it. I couldn't face him. I never could.

 

That day when I got home, I had many missed calls. It was unbelievable to see that the one who called me the most was Luhan and not my own boyfriend. I was furious. As much As I loved Luhan in a platonic way, I just.. Blamed him. It was stupid. I was stupid.. I knew it wasn't his fault yet I blamed him for everything that happened. I blamed him for always having me hang out with him to the point it was as if we were dating. I blamed him for making Jongdae think I was the one who cheated on him. I blamed him for ever meeting his friends.

 

I was the most stupid person I could ever be and when I finally came to just accept it, he went out of my life. Luhan left for China and left me a letter that made myself breakdown more than when I found out Jongdae had cheated on me.

 

That was six years ago. And now six years later, here I am. In front of Winterland Cafe.. My heart beated so fast that I thought I would have an attack soon enough. I took in a huge deep breath and entered the business.

 

The hit of fresh sweet peppermint filled my nostrils and immediately relaxed me. My eyes closed in satisfaction l, feeling the great chill in me shiver in delight. I slowly opened my eyes to find the person I haven't seen in those long six years. He was looking out the window of the opposite side. His right palm was rested under his chin and a cup of black tea was in front of him. If it was one thing I knew best about him, he loved tea and never coffee. My breath was shaking but I walked over to him anyways. The moment my step was next to his table, he turned his head to me and the familiar big eyes i missed were staring back at me. He blinked a little, a couple times actually.

 

“Jae..?”

 

My lips slowly curved upwards, feeling the warmth I've wanted for so long.

 

“Hey, Lu”

 

 


 

Luhan entered my apartment, looking in awe at the typical Instagram girl theme. I laughed at how he was amazed with every single thing. Literally.

 

“Even your bathroom is white themed!”

 

“Ohkay, that's a given, Lu. What do you want for dinner?”

 

I was in the kitchen taking out the groceries we bought before coming here. After the little coffee shop catch up, we realized it had been dinner time.

 

“Surprise me!”

 

He shouted. Not a second later, I heard the toilet flush. Pft, he actually used my bathroom. He walked over while whistling a soft tune. I finished packing away the unnecessary foods and turned to him to give a knowing look.

 

“Did you put down the toilet seat?”

 

He opened his mouth before closing it and running away to the bathroom. I laughed at his actions and began to prepare a simple dinner. Halfway through, Luhan got bored of just sitting around and watching TV so he watched over me while sitting at the seats on one of the counters.

 

“You would make the perfect wife, Jae.”

 

I smiled at him, knowing he meant it as an honest and non flirty way.

 

“More like a perfect chef. I wouldn't handle being a wife all too well. Especially with me as a gang boss.”

 

“I still can't believe you took your old man's position. And here I thought I would be overthrowing his place. Tch, too bad.”

 

He got off the seat and made his way over to me. Leaned against the counter I was working on beside it, he crossed his arms and looked expectantly at me.

 

“Who’s this Baekhyun I hear about? You're boyfriend?”

 

I blushed in embarrassment, the exact moment he exclaimed out loud he knew it. I playfully hit his arm and resumed my cooking.

 

“He's not my boyfriend, for the last time! Why can't people understand that?”

 

“Because from what I was told, you were making some baby love with him earlier today. Geez, Jae. I never thought you would be with someone of our most hated gangs.”

 

“Luhan!”

 

I whacked his arm harder this time.

 

“Jae!”

 

He mocked me with that cheeky smile of his. He is lucky He is one cute ing fluffball.

 

The doorbell rung and I told Luhan to go open it. A minute later, it was pretty silent. I turned the stove off and walked over to where the door was and gasped in shock. What the happened?!

 

Baekhyun was knocked out cold on the floor and Luhan was curled up in the corner of my door. He looked up at me and pointed to my neighbor.

 

“H-He.. I don't.. Help?”

 

I facepalmed myself and dragged Baekhyun once again to my bedroom. I figure he needs the comfort after being knocked unconscious twice. After setting him up on my bed, I left him and went to the stupid deer who was still cornered into the door.

 

“What did you do??”

 

“Well, I opened the door and I sort of got freaked out with his mask on. He looked pretty surprised too and I punched him center faced.”

 

My eyes widen and I can't help but feel sorry for Baekhyun. He's lucky enough his nose didn't bleed. I walked to the fridge and got an ice pack to freeze for when he wakes up. I made sure the doofus who did it stayed beside him at all time until he wakes up.

 

Baekhyun had woken up by the time I was done with dinner. I knocked on the door before entering and found the two sitting face to face, chatting about something before they shut their mouths and looked at me. I raised one of my eyebrows and gave an amused grin.

 

“You two seem to be getting along well, for a person who knocked out the other.”

 

The two of them playfully glared at me and I put my hands up in surrender. Luhan got up and walked past me, putting a hand on my shoulder before leaning in.

 

“Why don't you two have your sweet alone time together. I'll set out dinner.”

 

He closed the door, leaving me alone with Baekhyun. The silence we had wasn't uncomfortable but a little awkward. Because of some recent events. I have him the ice pack but he only stared at it.

 

“You're supposed to take it. Place it on your face.”

 

I spoke slowly as if I was teaching a child. He playfully glared but replaced it with a smile afterwards. He took the froz3n pack and place it on his nose. Ouch, he really did punch him right in the center.

 

I walked over to sit next to him. I didn't really know what to do so I just sat there staring at the floor. It wasn't before long when he broke our silence asking me who Luhan was.

 

“He’s one of the original members in Blood Oasis. He's also an old friend of mine from my teen years.”

 

I smiled bitterly at the fondness I felt towards my words. Baekhyun stayed quiet, probably sensing my sudden cold aura. Luhan came walking in right after and announced that dinner is served. He asked if Baekhyun was going to stay for dinner.

 

I felt a little disappointment when he said no but I just brushed the feeling off. I walked him out along with Luhan. Before the door of my apartment closed, I was sure we made direct eye contact.

 

 


 

Dinner was filled a lot of chatter between the two of us. We caught up to the present and it was nice seeing that he found himself at home in China with a nice and stable job a side from being under Blood.

 

Luhan put on his shoes while holding his bag. We were at the front door, ready to bid each other goodbye. I didn't really want him to leave but he couldn't stay here forever. Plus, I knew where he was heading off to and I didn't want to disturb the moment of going in between them. Those two are complete losers when it comes to relationships. I could say the same for myself too though..

 

"I'll see you later, Ge. And don't hurt Nari. She's precious to me, remember that."

 

Yup. He's heading off to stay with Nari. I couldn't even remember clearly the last time when I saw those two together so closely. Back then, they never really spoke. It was always a one word conversation every time I heard those two talk. If I remember correctly, they started becoming close around the beginning of high school for us. I knew the moment they both started to smile while talking with each other that they'd fall in love. I'm like the little sister that knows he has a crush on someone but got no balls to make a move.

 

"Geez Jae. Don't worry The only thing that would probably happen is Narae and I becoming socially awkward. I'm completely hopeless when it comes to relationships."

 

Awh, we even think alike. How cute. The sibling bond is getting stronger slowly by each minute.

 

"And don't you dare call me a loser!"

 

Haha, too late.

 

I giggled at his pointed glare and gave him a tight hug. He patted my head and gave me a small quick peck on the forehead before actually leaving my apartment now. I stuck my tongue out at his back but smiled nonetheless. He really was like a brother. The older brother I never had.


No offense to the twins in particular though.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hello Loves (๑╹o╹)φ

Luhan has made an appearance!
I wonder how this will end up, hm?
*wiggles brows*

A little life update:
I've been called stoic by my woodshop teacher!
I've never been called that.
Although they also said I looked like I was ready to kill in 3000 ways..

へ‿(ツ)‿ㄏ

Anyway!
Heads up for this update in the near later chapters.
Once one appears, they all follow.
So hopefully ya'll still reading this :D

(๑╹o╹)φ Bye Loves