lunch

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

The next day i had rehearsals but during the first break i texted shin hye unnie.

 

To: Shin Hye unnie

Morning unnie, am I disturbing you?

 

To: Seohyun

Goodmorning Seohyun ssi, no I have my morning off. How are you?

 

To: Shin Hye unnie

I am on my break now unnie, i need some advice...

 

To: Seohyun

You get breaks of 90 minutes right?

Meet me at minhyuk's dad his restaurant for lunch.

 

To: shin Hye unnie

Dae, I will tell Taeng unnie that i will meet you to plan Sooyoung unnie her sleepover. Kamshamida unnie

 

To: Seohyun

See you soon 

 

"Yah! Maknae, your twin needs to focus on her study so don't text her!" Tiffany called, "did you eat already for the morning?"

"Dae unnie, Yooni made breakfast since omma and appa are on their cruise"

"I wished I had a sister to cook for me" yuri pouted, "my oppa burns all food"

"Aww, don't worry Yuul" Yoona hugged her friend, "I will cook for you"

"You two act as if we don't cook for you guys!" 

Sunny yelled.

"I am hungry! Taeyeon omma! Food!" Sooyoung dropped herself on the ground, kicking her legs in the air.

"Me too" yuri pouted, "I will text minhyukki that i crave kimbap and spicy rice cakes with ramyun"

"Bwo?!" The rest screamed, "since when are you so close with Minhyuk?!" 

"Ani...we are friends..." Yuri blushed.

"Friends eh?" Yoona teased, "fany unnie, didn't Yuul smile too blissful whenever she filmed the sports program with Minhyuk?"

"Dae... she was always in a hurry to continue filming" Tiffany giggled. 

"They are busy with their new album" i blurted out.

"Yah! Maknae, are you not telling us something?" Taeyeon pretended to be shocked.

"Anniyo!" I whined, "Yooni told me, she is practically living there"

"Dae unnie, jungshinnie said that yong seobang doesn't want Yooni-ah to stay alone in the apartment so he has special permission from Han sajangnim to take Yooni-ah along to FNC" 

"Yong seobang must really love his sister in law" sunny laughed out loud.

 

Their dance teacher came in, putting an end to their chattering. 

 

Around lunch time I excused myself saying i'd lunch with my sister.Thanks to yong oppa I knew exactly which bus to take so i took the right one.

 

Shin Hye unnie already waited in the private area. She looked lovely without make-up and in a simple shirt and yoga pants.

"Shin Hye unnie" i greeted and bowed politely.

"Seohyun ssi" she smiled, bowing as well. We sat down and I bluntly requested to not tell yong oppa or my unnies about our meeting. "People already talk bad about us... i don't want Yong oppa and my unnies to worry" 

Shin Hye took my hands in hers, smiling genuinely. I can see why people always say that she is a good match for Yong oppa. They both had an aura of fun and mischief and sensitive eyes. Their smiles were both reassuring and genuine as well.

"Can I speak banmal?" She requested.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter