buying gifts & home sweet home

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seo Hye-Yoon pov 

I was grateful for my cn blue brothers that they took me along to Japan this week, the only less great thing was that I was included in their photo shoots as the theme was education. I disliked all the lights and shouting, i rather had the peace and quietness of my room with soft music and my books but i could not say no to yonghwa oppa and minhyuk their puppy eyes so i agreed to do the shooting and interview.

Today was our last day and we went shopping for gifts.

I bought wool yarn and needles for mum and for dad I bought a tie and for seohyunnie sakura hair pins and hair elastics.

Minhyuk bought a mikey and minnie mouse phone strap, i knew that mikey would go to Yuri unnie.

Jungshin bought a snow globe with a church in the forest, without a doubt for Soo unnie and jonghyun oppa bought a blue strawberry shaped pillow, most likely for Yoona unnie.

I saw yonghwa oppa looking arround restless, he was most likely looking for something for Juhyunni, "oppa, with all the books you buy her each time, she can start a library"

"I want to buy her something..." he sighed and looked frustrated that I pitied him, "you should just confess to her" 

"She is not interested" 

"Cincayo? Then why does she keep everything?"

"She is just being polite... why would girls like you two like me?"

"Well that's true... I don't like you in the romantic sense...I am not interested in anyon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter