girls chattering

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

A few days later I had no schedules for the day but Yooni went with cn blue to Japan and my unnies all had schedules so I was about to re-watch You're Beautiful when I thought of checking if Shin Hye unnie was free today.

To: Shin Hye unnie

Hi unnie, how are you? Are you free today?

 

To: Seohyun

Dae, are you free too? I can pick you up to lunch at my mum's restaurant.

 

To: Shin Hye unnie

Waah! Cincayo? Kamshamida, unnie!" 

 

I was surprised when shin Hye arrived earlier and I had to open up in her bathrobe.

"My apologies, unnie" I bowed, "I was reading and forgot time"

"Don't worry, can I help you get ready?"

"Dae..." I replied stunned, unnie her kindness was endless. She was so sweet and motherly.

I showed Shin Hye my part of the room and sat down.

She opened my closet and took out a white shirt with a pink baby doll dress and white leggings. 

"Try this on" 

I obeyed and put it on, getting her approval. 

She took my hair brush and started brushing out my hair and put a little bow to clip my long bangs to the side, "Yonghwa likes your hair down"

I blushed as I remembered that one time when we finished filming a scene and I wanted to tie up my hair, he held my hands and removed them from my hair.

"Ah kyeopta..." unnie laughed softly at my face. 

"did yong oppa ever show you the pictures of the wedding shoot?"

"Ani, during heartstrings his harddrive crashed and he lost all pictures and videos"

"In 15 days is our yongseo couple anniversary...I want to confess to him with the banmal song and the wedding pictures but i need help..."

"Hmm, we'll brainstorm during lunch. Kaja, i am starving now!"

"I can see why you and Soo unnie are best friends" i giggled.

Unnie her mum's restaurant was very cozy and we arrived before lunch time so it was empty and we could just walk through to the private area.

To their surprise there was already another guest there, "renai jang" unnie blurted shocked.

"Avant Hye" he smiled charmingly and got up to hug her.

I watched them timidly, unnie and geun suk oppa were so beautiful together.

"I didn't know you and Seo baby were close" 

"Then you know now" unnie replied c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter