returning home

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Shin Hye took yonghwa and hongki lightly by their ears, "you two will behave ok? And I better see you on my birthday with Sica and Seohyunni"

"Aye aye captain" Hongki jokingly saluted.

"You don't trust us" Yonghwa whined cutely and Seohyun could not help but giggle at that, "unnie, you'd do fine raising a dozen of boys" 

"Spare me if they will be anything like those three boys here" 

I am not that bad!" Yonghwa pouted, "Hyung and the brat drag me into everything" 

Jessica and Seohyun watched with amusement as both hongki as geun suk lightly hit Yonghwa.

"Noona, do you see now?"

"I don't see anything, bye bye" she worked the two FNC boys out the door and the SM girls followed, still laughing at them.

"Goodbye, unnie" Seohyun hugged the eldest girl, "thank you for everything"

"Dae" Shin Hye smiled, "you better get me that present for my birthday" 

Seohyun nodded a bit shy and stepped aside for Jessica to say goodbye.

"Bye, Shin Hye. I am glad we found each other" 

"Likewise, Sica" she smiled and held her friend's hands in hers, "you can always call me at any hour if you need to talk and Krystal knows that too" 

In the car seohyun was quiet and fidgeting with the couple ring she still wore after all those years.

"Seohyun-ah, can you help me find a gift for shin hye one of these days?"

"Dae...but why not ask my sister? She lives closer"

 "I value your opinion and Yooni is so busy lately"

"I will ask manager oppa and my unnies to cover for me" 

He nodded, "lucky you and Yooni are twins with little to no difference so I can always say that she went with me"

Seohyun looked thoughtful, "she never wants to cover for me at events...i don't know if she'll cover our shopping event"

He took her hand and squeezed it reassuring,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter