fun at the cnblue dorm

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

At the cn blue dorm

 

Jonghyun came home from his last schedule was surprised to find Hye-Yoon and Yoona in the dorm.

Hye Yoon had to code because she practically lived there but he was surprised to see Yoona.

"Yooni-ah" he greeted loving and hugged her gently. She was truly like a little sister to him and Yonghwa and usually he refered to her together with the two maknaes as the triplets.

"Did we fail any of our work?" 

"Anniyo, my parents have visitors so I slipped away so I don't have to socialise and Yoona unnie came since she was close by"

"Yoona ssi, anneyong" he greeted with a smile.

"Junghyun ssi, anneyong" she smiled back cheerfully, "you are just in time for dinner"

"Yooni cooked?" He looked cautious at once making Yoona laugh hearty and Hye-Yoon roll her eyes, "Ya! Oppa, if you will nag about my cooking skills I will make you write the entire english text book in one hour" 

He raised his hands in surrender, "aye aye sergeant Seo Hye- Yoon"

"I cooked" Yoona laughed, "no need for threats"

"I'll just freshen up and then join you two for dinner" jonghyun smiled, "gomawoyo, Yoona ssi" 

Dinner was fun as they talked about Sooyoung her succesful birthday party.

After dinner Yooni went to check on the boys' homework while Yoona and JongHyun did the dishes.

"Why did you decide to take on business english, jonghyun ssi?" 

"You know we work closely with western artist right?" 

She nodded.

"Well, it is uncomfortable to use a translator so I want to be fluent in business english so I can fully deal with the meetings and discussions myself"

"Makes sense" Yoona nodded, "FNC really makes their members work huh?"

"Dae but we love making all those decisions ourselves and by working so hard we can truly appreciate the end result"

"SM arranges everything for us....our promotions, press conferences, our shows, our clothes and hairstyles..."

JongHyun frowned at that, "we get involved in all decisions, we can make changes... my brothers and I would not feel satisfied if we just had to study a new song, record it, appear in a music video and perform on stage"

"Seohyun never complained about SM ways until she got to know Yong seobang... she has a point... we are all adults now and want to write our own songs and be involved in the entire process and we want to choose our own clothes..."

He nodded in agreement, "I think SM is the only company who is so strict..."

"We can't quit though... we owe it to our fans" 

"Dae"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter