serious talks and spin the bottle

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Narrator

 

"I don't want to give her here" yonghwa whined.

"Chicken" Hye-Yoon scolded quietly.

Easy conversations about college life went on but the cn blue boys didn't go to college so they only listened until Shin Hye turned the spotlight on Yonghwa, "yonghwa-ah, my mum knows a few agriculture farmers who want to retire in a few years and have no one to pass the farms on so they want to teach it young ones who really have heart for it and will treat the lands with love, omma mentioned your name and one of them knows you from when you bought the 2 rows of goguma field" 

"Cincayo, noona?" He looked serious, "can your mother arrange a meeting?"

Seohyun looked up from it, "oppa, you want to give up cn blue?" 

"Not anytime soon but who knows what will happen after two years military service? We already don't score great anymore on the charts, there are many new teenage bands now with much talents... all four of us want to settle down while we are still doing well financially...you never know with the economy in the world..." 

"Hyung is right" minhyuk nodded, "i will take over my dad's restaurant once" 

"Everyone is really becoming serious" Taeyeon spoke thoughtful, "even we at snsd know we won't last forever" 

"Dae, Soo and I want to open a modeling agency" jungshin nodded. 

"Our maknae wants to be a piano teacher and write educational books for children" hyoyeon smiled like a proud mother.

"Shin Hye unnie, for drama actresses and actors there is always work right?" Seohyun spoke thoughtful.

"Dae but geun suk oppa will be a teacher at the university after militairy duty"

"Oppa is not interested in acting anymore?" Yoona questioned curiously.

"There are no daycares on the film set, Yoona dear"

"Cincayo, oppa? You and unnie will have kids when you return home?"

"First I will marry her" he grinned and kissed shin hye who blushed shyly.

"Ige bwoya?!" SNSD and cn blue yelled together.

"Shin hye-ah cinca?!" Sooyoung yelled and hugged her.

"Dae" she nodded weakly, covering her ears.

The chattering went on until everyone had their dinner like hungry wolves.

"Can I ask something?" Hye Yoon spoke quietly.

"Waegure?" Jonghyun looked worried at her serious expression.

"What do you do when you try to be helpful but you get rejected?"

"What happened, Yooni?" Geun Suk questioned gently.

"Anniyo...In Japan I met a model...a guy..."

"That's the first..." tiffany blurted, earning a glare from Taeyeon who motioned th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter