more fun

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I missed all of you" jessica was getting emotional again, watching her former group. 

"We miss you terribly too" seohyun's voice trembled and she quickly busied herself with the word puzzle. 

"Let's play another round of truth or dare but then in groups" Sooyoung suggested. 

"Seohyun with yong seobang, Yuri with minhyuk, Yoona with Jonghyun, Shin Hye with Geun Suk oppa, Hongki ssi with Sica and Yooni with Taeng, Hyo, Fany and Sunny" 

Since Jessica came in last she had to spin and it landed on Seohyun, "uri maknae, what will it be?"

"Truth" 

"Why did you agree on me leaving the group?"

Everyone tensed at the touchy subject but seohyun honest as ever looked gently at the ice princess, "I could not stand seeing you collapse time and time again during practise and then hear the trainers bark at you to pull yourself together. If I let you stay it would be very selfish of me" 

Jessica started crying and hugged her seobaby, "why didn't you tell me?"

"You'd feel guilty and push yourself harder" she dried the older girl's tears. 

After they calmed down, the truth question was for Yonghwa and the ice princess cackled, "yong seobang, were greedy man and diamond girl also written for our seobaby?"

Yonghwa could only nod and smile shyly.

"Kyaaa!!! Kyeopta!!!" All the girls squealed again and seohyun smiled shyly, hiding behind Shin Hye.

The older girl laughed softly and turned to her, "you have him wrapped arround your finger"

"Unnie!" Seohyun whined and spun the bottle, "Fany unnie, truth or dare?"

"Dare"

"I dare you and your group to perform Gom Se Mari" 

The girls sang the song with so much aegyo that the noise from their audience was unstoppable. 

 

The next victims were Jessica and Hong Ki who were brave enough to choose dare and had to perform a scene as Jeremy and Joli.

 

Seohyun's pov

 

After the game we played karaoke with english songs.

Yong oppa suddenly chose endless love and put one microphone in my hands.

"Eotokke!" I panicked inwardly as it was an emotional song and my eight unnies were squealing again while Yooni encouraged Yong oppa and told him she believed in him. Sometimes she was more his sist

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter