anniversary morning and confession

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was February 11th, Yonghwa got dragged out of bed by his 3 brothers and Hye-Yoon.
"Why?! Too early!" He groaned as they threw him as a bag of potatoes on the couch.
Vaguely he thought he heard Seohyun's voice but he was too sleepy to focus until his face was wiped with a cold wet cloth, "Yah!"
It was all of a sudden pitch black and could only vaguely discover Seohyun next to me, "Hyun..."
"I don't know, oppa. I was kidnapped from my bed and blindfolded....I assume we are at your dorm?"
"Dae" he replied with a sleepy smile, "it won't surprise me if it is work of our evil plotting siblings"
All of a sudden music was played live and they heard the voices of their siblings,
" I don't know you
But I want you
All the more for that
Words fall through me
And always fool me
And I can't react
And games that never amount
To more than they're meant
Will play themselves out

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice
You'll make it now

Falling slowly, eyes that know me
And I can't go back
Moods that take me and erase me
And I'm painted black
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

Take this sinking boat and point it home
We've still got time
Raise your hopeful voice you have a choice

You've made it now
Falling slowly sing your melody
I'll sing it loud"
Minhyuk and Yuri stepped forward, holding a cake with candles.
"Happy Wedding anniversary!" They shouted and popped confetti above their heads.
"Kamshamnida" Seohyun laughed shyly.
"Dae, gomawoyo" Yonghwa grinned equally shy.
Sooyoung the lights and Yonghwa saw Seohyun sitting with her pink pjs and two braids. There could not be a lovelier view for him than that.
"Cut the cake together" yuri encouraged.
"And then your gift" Yoona added happily. 
They nervously cut the cake together.
"Share!" Sooyoung shouted, "maknae feed him and Yong seobang, feed her!" 
He looked at seohyun silently asking permission and as reply she broke off a piece and held it against his lips. 
He accepted it with a shy grin and she accepted the bite he fed her.
"Now your present from us is...."
Minhyuk did a drumroll on the table.
"the rest of the week schedule free!" They screamed.
"Eh?" Seohyun looked startled.
"Don't worry, you still have a list of places to go to"
They got handed a list which was a list of places to visit in goguma village.
"Tada!" Yoona handed them two tickets to Japan.
"But..."
"No but!" His brothers told him sternly, "The ticket of Hyungsoonim is on Yooni-ah her name. You will go to meet up with Kaito ssi as he wants to express his gratitude" 
"They are evilly smart" Yonghwa mumbled, "cinca gomawo guys" 
"Dae!" All of them happily yelled, "Hongki, Sica noona, Geun Suk hyung and Shin Hye noona pitched in too" 
"Neomu kamshamnida" seohyun smiled a bit worried, "A whole week..."
"Joohyunni, I will cover for you...because it's also for Yonghwa oppa" Yooni reassured, "your unnies will update me on everything"
"Yah! Her unnies, Seo Hye-Yoon?!" Sooyoung yelled, making the boys cringe.
"Dae, SNSD has Joohyunni, cnblue has me...They are my oppas but for this week, you will be me unnie"
"Can't she be less blunt?" Seohyun groaned and pulled her blanket over her head, making Yonghwa laugh at the cuteness, "she is your twin..."

"Hyung, in case you influenced hyungsoonim with your bad map reading, we made one with easier directions and we even wrote where top and bottom of the map is" Jungshin told them, making Seohyun giggle at Yonghwa's expression.
"Hyung, if you come out of the baggage hall of the airport then north is here and there is west and east..." 
Sooyoung lightly hit his arm, "if my sister gets lost..."
"I am being helpful!" He whined but Jonghyun stared blankly at him, "remind me to never use you as a GPS"
The SNSD girls giggled at their antics while Hye-Yoon shook her head in despair, "why do I actually tutor you, Jungshin-ah?" 
"Because I'm cool?"
"Just shut up!" His three brothers yelled.
"Jeongmal..." Yonghwa sighed, "people will think I didn't teach him anything" 
Seohyun giggled softly, "he is trying to be helpful" 
"You are taking his side?!" 
"Well...he is my chingu and brother in law" 
Sooyoung smiled a bit shy and Jungshin kissed her nose softly.
"It is really creepy seeing Jungshin so lovey dovey and he is even more cheerful than usual" Minhyuk teased.
"Aish, let me be! At least I don't bite Soo as if I am a vampire..."
Yuri blushed deeply knowing he refered to her and minhyuk's heated moments that left bite marks everywhere. 


"If you noisy kids will allow it, I need to take a shower before I get a rash from all the confetti"
"Dae, Yonghwa ahjussi" Jungshin teased. 
"brat" His brother mumbled and lightly flicked the maknae his head before disappearing.
"My maknaes get bold since they are dating your unnies" Jonghyun complained at Yoona but she only laughed and whispered the master plan of Shin Hye into his ear and he smiled evilly as he turned to Seohyun who was obvious to everything. 
"Hyungsoonim?"
"Dae, oppa?"
"Can you please go to hyung his room to fetch me my text book?" It was a super lame excuse but he could not find another that quickly.
Lucky for him the girl was too sleepy to really think and just nodded. 
Once she was in the leader's room, away from the door, Yoona put her pink guitar in the room and Jonghyun locked the door.

"Omo,,," She looked startled when she heard the door locking, "Oppa? Unnie? Someone?"
No one answered and she sunk down while softly whining to herself what to do and it didn't make it any better that Yonghwa came into his room with only a towel arround his waist.
His bathroom was attached to his room so he did not have the faintest idea they were locked up.
"Hyun!" He looked startled and turned red, quickly turning his back to her, "Mianhae! I had no idea idea...I'm sorry.,.What...How..."
He sighed deeply and grabbed his clothes, "I'll get dressed in the bath

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter