snsd girls chat

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seohyun's pov

 

We had a surprisingly early evening, the eight of us. I still missed Jessica unnie but if she was happy then it was a comfort for me.

I was worried though when I heard that she and Tyler ssi split. I knew she loved him honestly. 

"Uri maknae is worrying about things again" i suddenly felt hyoyeon her arms around me. 

I smiled up to her, "anniyo, unnie...I just thought about Jessica unnie and Tyler ssi"

"Baby girl, Sica is a big girl and she is exploring her own path now and she is sensible, no need to worry" 

 

"Jungshin chingoo" I heard the others yell and I knew Yooni arrived.

"The third maknae has joined us" hyoyeon joked and followed me.

We were in time to witness the sweet exchange between Jungshin chingoo and Sooyoung unnie. 

It was a big surprise for us when jungshin chingoo picked soo unnie for a date not long after yong oppa and I ended We Got Married. I did know that Jonghyun oppa liked Yoona unnie but she dated someone else so he kept his distance but now she was single again and i caught her gazing at jonghyun oppa a lot. 

 

We all settled down in the livingroom, me snuggling with my twin.

"CN BLUE gets to see you more than us!" Yoona whined and took the other side of my twin.

"Dae" sunny added, "and the boys from Shinee and SuJu oppas keep asking about you"

"Cinca?" I was surprised since Yooni was never more t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter