cn blue dorm

girl chat
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Appa did not want Hye-Yoon to walk alone through the building late hours so I had to pick her up at the cn-blue dorm.

I was nervous to see yong oppa again but luckily my male twin minhyuk opened the door, "oh hyungsoonim, you are early" he greeted with a smile.

I blushed at the title and was touched by it too.

"Yooni is still busy?" 

"Dae, yonghwa hyung is really struggling with the lessons because he looses focus easily"

I looked worried at that, he was a musical genius but without melody,he had a hard time concentrating on anything.

 

"Oh juhyunni, you are here" Hye-Yoon gave me a quick hug before sitting down again.

"Hyuun" yonghwa gave a tired smile.

"Yong oppa" i greeted politely, "my schedule ended early so i came right away to pick up Yooni"

He nodded, obviously too tired to make a proper conversation.

 

"Yooni-ah, do you write cordially at the end of a letter?" Jonghyun called from his room. 

 

"Anniyo, oppa" she called patiently, "it is thank you in advance" 

"I just can't seem to get the prouniciations right" yonghwa complained.

 

I had an idea but i was scared to do it myself so i whispered the idea in my sister's ear and she nodded in agreement, walking to jonghyun his room.

 

I went to the kitchen and started unloading the groceries i brought, "Yooni told me you boys live from instant food again so I decided to cook while Yooni is still busy" 

I felt Yong oppa his eyes in my back and i thought back of our days as a virtually married couple, him on the couch watching me cook.

I didn't know how to approach him freely and show him my feelings...maybe he didn't feel the same for me..."

"Yong oppa, can you come to Jonghyun oppa his room? Palli!" Hye-Yoon called, making him smile.

Could it be that he fell in love with my twin? The thought concerned me a lot, Yooni was pretty, sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter