The TALK

Something Old and Unbelievable

(Your POV)

Me and Krystal were heading back to our room after all our classes. Then I saw a note on the door. the note said, Stay away from the kingkas or I would have no choice but to hurt you!! Be aware. QUEENKA.

I had to show Krystal. "Look at this."

Krystal looked at it and said, "Don't be scared of her. She can't do her own dirty work. If you do want to be scared of someone you should be afraid of the kingkas' fangirls." 

I couldn't get this through my head, " I'm not sure about this. Let's go inside."

After we both took showers and dressed in our pajamas  Luxury-Teen-Girls-Pajamas-5.jpg

(Mine)

Luxury-Teen-Girls-Pajamas-9.jpg

 

(Krystal's)

we started to just talk to each other.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Krystal's POV)

I feel like I need to talk to ~~. She needs to know more about this school. I think I know how ~~ feels. I was treated like this when I first moved to this school, except there was nobody there to help me. I need to help ~~.

I just told ~~, " I need to tell you more things about this school."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

Krystal is going to tell me stuff about this school.

Should I listen? Is this school that bad? I don't want to know what is going to happen to me.

Krystal then interrupted my thoughts, "First things first, you already know Kang Jae In, the Wannabe Queenka. She wants everything. All she does is threats and nothing more. I should know, I used to be in your position."

I was shocked, "You were like me? How?"

Krystal sighed and said, "Well one of the kingkas, SHINee, praised me because of my sport skills. Jae In sent me threats like what she is doing now to you. Don't be scared, nothing bad happened to me."

I had a question, "Who are the kingkas that she was saying to stay away from?"

Krystal stopped for a sec then continued, "Oh them, you definitely want to stay away from them as much as you can because you could get into trouble but not by Jae In but their lunatic fangirls. The kingkas are SHINee, Infinite, and Teen Top. Infinite and SHINee you could see in school at their regular hangouts, but Teen Top, it would be a miracle if you ever see them in their classes. They always ditch. You've actually already met L from Infinite and Onew or Jinki oppa from SHINee. Don't worry I'll be there next to you if they ever end up talking to you. Ok?"

This was all confusing to me. So much information in so little time I puffed air into my cheeks.

I sighed and said, " Its all so confusing, but I guess your helping me right?" 

Krystal smiled and said, "Of Course!!!!!"

 

FOREWORD

OMG!!!!!!!!!! I was able to update today. I know this chapter might sound boring and is short, but this chapter helps you understand more (I guess XD). Krystal sounds like a total best friend now right?

I feel like I'm about to lose my voice. AHH!!! I might not be able to update tomorrow and the next day but the day after that I will update. That was confusing. Thank you for reading my fanfic. Thank YOu!! PLease comment and subscribe!!!!!! <3~~~~!!!!!!

Also please help me decide something with the poll in the bottom. Thank you!!!