A *Little* Surprise

Something Old and Unbelievable

You ended up studying overseas for a couple of years. You always wondered how your oppas' were doing when you left. You never told them that you were leaving so they didn't know where you went. You finally came back to Korea for sophmore year and is staying there for good. 

Present

(Your POV)

    On a Monday, I was walking down Incheon airport. I was waiting for my parents who I haven't seen for years. Then my mind went to MInho, Byunghyun, an Myungsoo oppas. I wonder how they are. Do they still remember me? Will I be able to see them?

Then my thoughts were interrupted when I heard people calling my name. "~~ ah!!" I looked over and saw my parents.

I was about to cry. I ran up to them and started to "bear" hug them.

After what it seemed like an hour they said, "Want to go home now?"

"Of course I do!" I think i said it a little too excited because they started laughing at me.

I wonder if Byunghyun oppa still lives next to my house.
__________________________________________________________________________________________________

   We finally arrived at the house. It looked the same as before.p-house-in-seoul.jpg . My parents then helped me bring my luggage up to my room and saw that they redecorated my room. Pink Teen Girl Bedroom Furniture

 

   After searching around the house some more my mom called me to have a talk about my school.

"~ ah you have to start school tomorrow," umma said very slowly.

"I don't want to start tomorrow! I just got home. I'm tired and I think I have jet lag," I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

"You will have time. This school is also a boarding school so you don't have to pack anything since you are already packed," umma said while trying to make me agree with her.

"What?! I don't want to go away from you guys again. That's why I came back," I said trying to get it through umma's head.

"Sorry dear, but it's the best for you. I'll layout your uniform tomorrow." What did umma mean when she said that this was the best for me?

"Fine. I'll go," I said giving up.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

(Umma POV)

  Don't worry ~ah, your going to love this school. I know how much you missed your oppas.

(Flasback with your umma, Byunghyun's, Myungsoo's, and Minho"s ummas)

I was walking to the playground that ~ and her friends always used to play at. I saw all of the other boys' moms under a tree sitting on a table so I approached them.

"It's been a long time hasn't it?," I asked everyone.

"We haven't seen each other ever since ~ left," Byunghyun's omma said remembering why they don't see each other anymore.

"When is she coming back?," Myungsoo's umma asked wanting to know.

"Yeah when is she coming back?," Minho's umma asked wanting to see her again.

"She's coming back next month.," I said while answering there questions.

"Make sure she comes visit all of us." Myungsoo's umma said wanting to see her again.

" What school do the boys go to?" I've been wanting to ask that question.

"I never actually knew until a while ago that they all go to the same school.," Minho's umma said.

"Then they must all go to Daewon Jae High school then?" Byunghyun's umma asked rather than stated.

"They don't visit as they used to before.," Minho's umma stated and then all of them shook their heads in agreement.

I'll have to enroll ~ in that school.. I think she needs them.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

(Your POV)

  After the talk with my mom I decided to take a nap after fixing my stuff for tomorrow and before eating dinner. I hope nothing goes wrong tomorrow. 

 

FOREWORD

It took a while for me to write this chapter. I think I would update once a day to make it easier for me. I would like to thank  Shineeluver16 and kpopgrape151 for subscribing to my story. THANK U!!!! <3. Also check out my friend's fanfic if you can.http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/98574/hidden-secrets-romance-shinee-tragedy-surprise 

 

Please comment or subscribe. See you in the next chapter.