Shocking News and Finding a New One

Something Old and Unbelievable

(No One POV)

During the movie, Sunngyu was the first person to leave. He tapped the person next to him which was Hoya, to get the message and to tell the others. It was a good thing L and ~ were at the end of the line and were seating next to each other. One by one all of the Infinite members (except L) were left alone to watch the movie. When the movie ended.  ~ and L both went out, but noticed that Infinite wasn't with them.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV) 

When I went out of the theater, I noticed that there was only me and L. L started to walk away. I ran up to catch up with him and said, "Are you just going to to leave me here?"

He glared at me and said, "Yes. You're a grown girl, you could find your way back easily."

I couldn't believe him, "I'm still new here. I don't know how to get back and its already dark outside."

L said, " Well tough luck for you, I"m leaving." L start  to walk away again.

I yelled to him, "Why do you hate me?! I didn't do anything for you to hate me."

He came back to me and we were face to face, "Oh yes you have ~. You don't even remember me and you  just left me alone here, while you went to America."

I didn't know what he was talking about, but the look in his eyes is really familiar and somehow I felt ashamed at myself for whatever is about to happen or for whatever I did.

Then L said two word that finally made me understand, "Kim Myungsoo."

Tears were welling up in my eyes "Myungsoo oppa is that really you?"

I started to hug him but he pushed me away and started running to the exit.

Oppa are you just going to leave me here? This was never like you. I walked out of the mall and started to "try" to find my way to the campus. I still couldn't believe that L was actually Myungsoo oppa. Just thinking about that made me more sad and the tears just went down to my cheeks.  

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I was walking, I suddenly heard punching and screaming straight-up ahead to wherever I was walking. One of the guys saw me and started moving his hand to me, while he was punching the guy on the floor with his other hand.  I didn't know what to do.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(L.Joe's POV)

Teen Top was kicking some other gang's . In the corner of my eye I saw a girl watching us fight. She's going to get into trouble with the other gang if she gets caught watching. I was moving my hand to tell her to hide while punching the guy on the floor to block his vision. She just stayed still. I poked one of the members that was closest to me, which was Ricky, and pointed my head to the girl. Ricky got what I meant, so he dragged the girl while running to get her to a safe place. See how much of a gentleman I am.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(Your POV)

I was just watching what was happening. Before I knew it a guy, started dragging me. We ended up being in front of a motorcycle. I looked up and saw a very cute boy. He handed me a helmet and said, "I'm Ricky. Either ride the motorcycle or I could just leave you here." Of course I went on the motorcycle. I didn't have anything better to do.

At first I didn't know what to do. The motorcycle started speeding up. I held onto Ricky's waist tightly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

FOREWORD

Hello people!! I kept my promise and updated another chapter today. Thank you to TaeminniSM for giving me an idea for this chapter. I'm getting new subscribers so Thank You very much. Please comment and subscribe..<3`!!!