FLASHBACK (L.JOE)

Something Old and Unbelievable

(Your POV)

After school today I had to go walk back home with Byunghyun oppa because he lived right next to me. That is how we met and became best friends. Also it was a good thing we lived close to the school or I would have been dead by now. I'm really scared right now.  I guess Byunghyun Oppa noticed because he kept looking at me like this (O.o).

"Is something wrong?" Oppa asked concerned.

"Ani oppa. Waeyo?" He can't know that I'm scared.

" You look like your cold and your not talking to me. You talk to me all the time. Do you want me to make you feel better?" Oppa said while smirking.

"No need oppa." Can oppa stop asking?

"Are you scared?" This time when he said that, I got butterflies in my stomach.

After a while I shook that feeling off and pretended that I just got really annoyed. " No! Oppa wae? Let's just walk, alright." that was close, but I had to calm down, how could I yell at oppa like that.

Wait. What's holding my hand?

"Uh, Oppa. What are you doing?" I asked suprised.

"Holding you hand because I want to and I thought that you would like it." Then he winked.

"Yah! What's wrong with you." I said, what is wrong with you?

"What no oppa? That is just mean." He looked hurt while he said that.

Fine. "What's wrong with you oppa?" I said that to make him feel better.

"Nothing. Is something wrong with you huh?" Don't try to turn my words oppa.

"Oppa answer my question!" We ended up laughing all the way back home. Byungyun oppa just got rid of my scaredyness.

 

FOREWORD

Oh no!!!!! Another short chapter. Well after this chapter there is L's flashback and then I would get into the more interesting parts of my story. Do you think I should make a flash back with all of them together or just skip to High School? Please help me decide and COMMENT. THANK YOU!!!!!!