New Beginning

Something Old and Unbelievable

(Your Pov)

I woke up early in the morning and got ready for school. I saw my uniform on my bed (Tiffany).

 snsd1.jpg

I thought it was realy cute. It's also in my favourite color PINK. Umma and Appa were downstairs bringing my luggage into the car. After breakfast, I grabbed my backpack l_p0007144975.jpg  then we were on the road for my new school and home.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

    After about an hour we finally got to the school kaist_650.jpg. I could tell I was late but i hope it's ok because I'm new. After I stepped out of the car, I looked through my surrounding. This is it. I was aying goodbye to my parents, I started crying. I couldn't stop. It was like the day I left Korea,

 

After I stopped crying from the goodbye, I went straight to the main office.

I went to go introduce myself to an old lady in the front desk. "Anyonghasaeyo, Jung ~ imida!! (^_^) I'm the new student here." 

Then the lady said sternly, "Yes. We were expecting you, but you are late."

"I'm sorry, but I didn't know I would take that long.," I said with me head down.

"Don't worry, it's ok. We also will have a student to help you with anything. Jinki!!," the lady said trying to get this over with.

"Nae?," a boy said behind me.

"You will help this girl around the school.," the lady said informing Jinki-shi.

I turned around and saw a guy around my age with a light brown hair and a slight smile.   onew+smart+uniform.jpg 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Onew POV)

I was called from my class to the main office. I heard my name being called, "Jinki!!"

I answered, "Nae?" I looked around and saw a girl. She must be the new student here.

"Jinki, you will help this girl with anything she needs. Here's her time table and bedroom number. I'll give both of you a pass until lunch. After lunch you guys could start or return to your classes. Make sure she sees all of her classes. ~ take this map with you and don't be afraid to ask him anything. Good Luck!!!" Ms. Lee said.

On our way out we both bowed and said, " Thank you!!"

When we were out of the office I asked for her name again and what year she's in. She said," My name is Jung ~ ! I'm a sophmore" with an ^_^.

I introduced my self too," I'm Jinki. You could call me Onew oppa, because I'm a junior. Arraso?"

"That's a weird name. Can I call you Jinki oppa instead? Also oppa can you help me with my luggage?," she asked with a big smile.

I answered her questions," Sure you could call me Jinki oppa. I will carry your luggage that's why I'm here. I'm also the president of this school so you could ask me anything."

"Thank you Jinki oppa!!!"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)  

The first thing that oppa showed me was my room in the west wing. Oppa checked first if there was some one in there, there was a girl around my age in her uniform. f1.jpg" Oh. Krystal-ah. This is your new roomate ~. ~ this is your roomate Krystal or Sujung.," oppa said informing the both of us.

I then said, " Nice to meet you!"

Then she told me the same thing, "Nice to meet you too! Can I see you time table?" I told her that she could and gave her my time table.  

Krystal then went jumping," Yay!! We have all the same classes. I'll help show you around."

Then I asked a question," Aren't you late?"

Then Krystal answered," It's my free period right now, which is also yours."

Then Jinki oppa finally spoke up for the first time in a while, "No, Krystal. Showing her around is my job."

I had to make Krystaal come along, "Oppa, can Krystal come along? She's my roommate and is in all of my classes. I know that I would be seeing alot of her."

Oppa couldn't stop me, " Alright, but I'm coming along with!"

After putting my luggage into my new room Futon-bunk-beds.jpg           

Jinki oppa and Krystal began to show me around the school.

 

FOREWORD

Annyong!!!!! I finished chapter 5. I have more energy now because more people are telling me they like my story. Thank U @Shawol_Inspirit and @ infiinspirit telling me you like my story. I will try to update faster since I'm feeling better about writing. (spoiler) ~ will meet one of her old best friend in the next chapter, but wouldn't know it was him.