FLASHBACK (L)

Something Old and Unbelievable

(Your POV)

My parents and all of the oppa's parents decided to have a play date with each other at the park. I'm so excited to play with Minho, Byunghyun, and Myungsoo oppas. When I got to the playground2e4dee45-6748-4e44-863a-f870a1f43353.jpg, I saw oppas' with their parents.

 

"Ummas! Appas! Oppas!" ( We all call each others' parents umma and appa because we are just close like that.)

Then they all started to call my name, "~~ah!"

When I meet up with them it always make me feel like I'm having a family reunion with the people I love.

Me, Myungsoo (L), Byunghyun, and Minho oppas were playing Hide-n-Seek while our parents were talking to each other. Minho oppa had just to be it. He's really good at playing games. I was finding a place to hide while Minho oppa was counting to 20.

"18..19..20. Here I come!" he screamed really loud. I got startled.

"Oh No! What am I going to do?" I suddenly got pulled into a bush.

"Yah!!! What is this?!" i said out loud, but got a hand covering my mouth.

"Shh!" The person next to me said that.

"Myungsoo oppa!" I screamed again.

"Yah! Do you want hyung to see us?" After he said that he was keeping a lookout for Minho oppa.

"No."  I said while nodding my head.

"Then stop talking." Then oppa zipped my lips with his hand.

"Alright oppa." I started searching around the place. I saw Byunghyun oppa behind a trash can. How could he stand the smell!? Then I saw Minho oppa running to search for us while running. Really amazing oppa.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(L POV)

I was hiding in a bush while Minho hyung was still counting.

Hyung then said,"18...19...20. Here I come!." 

I saw that ~~ah didn't know what to do so I pulled her into the bush with me. She started screaming and then I just kept telling her to keep shut.

I just realized that ~ was there, standing right in front of me. I ended up hugging ~ from the back. I could tell ~ was surprised because I felt ~ jump a little.

"Oppa what are you doing?" ~ asked while her voice was shaking.

"Just in case...uh....you...uh......Minho hyung finds us I know you won't run away." Nice one Myungsoo. (-.-)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

Why did Myungsoo oppa hug me like that? He has hugged me before but why does this time feel different. Why am I feeling this way?

Byunghyun oppa's whining got rid of my thought right now. He was whining because he was found first. HAHAHA Oppa!!!

After a while Minho oppa found us. We started to play more games until Minho and Byunghyun oppa had to leave because of something.

I stayed with Myungsoo oppa until we both had to go home.

Today was the best day I ever had with oppas.

FOREWORD

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone in the U.S. I had fun eating turkey. Here is another chapter for my story. I hope I could make longer chapters in the next chapters. I am really happy because I finally got my first  subscriber. YAY!!!!! Thank you nuqasha96!!!!!!!! Please subscribe or comment on my story. Thank YOU!!!!!!!