Hurting and Hating Emotionally and Physically

Something Old and Unbelievable

(Your POV)

I'll just tell you how my day is going today, HORRIBLE. I've spent the whole day with Teen Top.

I know some people might not think of that as bad, but I sure do.

They followed me to all my classes and sat with me during breaks and lunch.

What are they trying to do?! What's the point of coming to school if your not even go to class and just stalk a girl for the whole day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was looking for Krystal around the school with Teen Top trailing behind me.

 I couldn't take it anymore, "Why are you guys following me?!"

L.Joe oppa answered me, don't ask why I'm calling them oppa because they made me, "You are now our new friend ~. We always stick with our friends. Why do you think we're in  a group like this?!"

I was blanking out. I thought of an idea, surely they won't follow me to the girls' restroom right? I'll sneak off from there. 

When the restrooms were in sight I dashed in their trying to confuse Teen Top.

It actually worked. O.o. What kind of gang is Teen Top, huh?

Right when I was turning the corner after going out the restroom, someone pinned me to the wall.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh no it's that Wannabe-Queenka Kang Jae In again.

Why must she be here now, when I'm not with Krystal.

She pinned my wrists to the wall and slapped me, "That's what you get for taking Teen top oppas. What did you do to them, huh? You are such a !!!!"

Then she kicked me on the knee. She started beating me on the spot. 

I was so close to crying. 

When she got me down on the floor I was already unconscious.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Minho POV)

I was walking around the halls with my basketball during my free period.

I was going to pretend to make a shot, but the ball slipped >.< through my hands.

The ball was rolling and stopped at someone's feet.

I saw a girl unconscious on the ground. Who would do this?!

I picked her up and brought her to the nurse's office.

I laid her down on the bed and called the nurse for her.

Too bad the nurse wasn't here today when something like this happened.

I got a closer look at her. She was really pretty and cute-looking.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOREWORD

Sorry for the short update, I'm getting sick.  I didn't review this chapter and thought of it at the top of my head. Sorry if I made mistakes. Plz comment and subscribe!!!! Also Happy Holidays <3~. IDK if I will be able to update. :'(

P.S. Thank you for everyone who participated in the poll. Please keep it up!!!!! I'm still going to post the poll up, bcuz I don't think the story would end pretty soon. It's such a close match!!!!! Plz if any of you have the time plz comment or PM me why you want ~ to be with that person, or why you want ~  to stay friends :D. Thank you!!!!!!!