Meeting People Who Could "Change" My Life

Something Old and Unbelievable

(Your POV)

When Jinki oppa and Krystal finished showing me around the school, it was lunch time so we went to the cafeteria.

We opened the two huge doors and then Jinki oppa said," I'll see you guys later. I need to go see my friends. Bye!!"

We both said, "See you later oppa! ^_^!!" Me and Krystal then went to get our food and sat down in one of the tables.

(No One's POV)  

When the doors of the cafeteria opened everyone was looking at the new girl with their kingka, Onew and the "Ice Princess", Krystal.

Every guy was looking at the new girl in awe.

Some girls were saying how lucky she was while other girls were giving glares, but the most obvious glare was coming from the Queenka, Kang Jae In. ulzzang2.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Infinite's POV)

Before you came into the cafeteria.

93b733e4gw1dndtxowa3xj.jpgSunngyu went to their table and said, "Have you guys seen the new girl?"

 

Then Woohyun replied slyly, "She's cute, but that Onew dude got to her first."

L finally said something, "Do you guys even know her name?"

Everyone else answered him back, " No, but everyone says she's cute."

"No wonder you guys dated almost every girl in school," L said with a smirk.

Then the doors of the cafeteria opened there was the new girl with the president and Ice Princess. We all ended up staring at her.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Queenka's POV Jae In)

Who does she think she is?! She can't talk to the leader of SHINee. HUH!!!!! I need to teach her a lesson.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV) 

I was sitting, eating, and talking to Krystal about the school. I somehow felt uncomfortable. I was looking around the cafeteria and said, "What's wrong with everyone? Don't you feel something weird?"

Krystal looked around, "That's because your new. Don't be scared of anybody. I mean NO ONE."

"Ok?" I asked unsure.

"Do you have any questions?" Krystal asked. Before I could ask her questions a girl walked up to our table.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Krystal POV) 

I thought "OH NO!!!!" "What do you want Jae In?!" I asked annoyed about her presence.  

"For her to get away from my kingkas!" she shouted while pointing to ~.

I just got mad and stood up to say, " Rain check there missy, when were they yours and last time I checked they don't want anything to do with you!"

I looked down and saw~ there looking at the both of us scared of what's going to happen.

Then the bell rang and Jae In walked away saying, You better watch out!!"

Then I yelled back, "Let's see who should be watching!!"

I could tell ~ was shocked, but I told her we need to go to our next class, English.

When we got to class I introduced ~ to Mr. Ok (Taecyeon) in English. Mr. Ok told ~ to stay outside until Mr. Ok tells her to come in. He told me to go take my seat.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Your POV)

When everyone quieted down, Mr. Ok told me to come in and said, "This is your new classmate. Please introduce yourself in Korean and then English."

"Annyonghasaeyo, ~ inmida. Hello my name is ~. Nice to meet you!! ^_^,"  I said introducing myself.

Mr. Ok then said, "Thank you ~. Please sit next to L. L raise your hand!"

I made my way to a boy who looks like he doesn't care about anything sitting in the back of the class.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(L POV)

~. ~. ~!!!!!!!!! When did she come back? I don't want to se her again after she left. Why did she come back when I was so close to forgetting about her. She looks different but the same nice and sweet feeling was still there.

Mr.Ok then told me to raise my hand so I did. ~ started to walk towards me and sat down to the sit next to me.

She smiled the smile I missed so much and said, " Annyonghasaeyo ~ aeyo!! ^_^"

I just stared at ~. She waved her hands over my face and I got back to what's happening now.

I just simply said, "L." ~ started to pay attention in class.

From time to time I would be looking a her. Does she remember me?

 

 FOREWORD

Hello joliby_cutie here!!!! (You finally meet Myungsoo again but don't know that it's him. You also caught Infinite's attention and  Kang Jae In.) I made another update today because I might not be able to update anything this week or weekend. I have homework, projects, choir practices, and a school field trip on the weekend so I have no time. I will try to update but I'm sure that I will be busy. Thank you for everyone that subscribed and commented. It is very much appreciated. Please comment and subscribe!!! Thank YOu!!! <3