The "SMART" Ones

Something Old and Unbelievable

(L POV)

I told Sunngyu hyung everything about ~. I didn't know how he would take it. I'm more confused as ever.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sunngyu POV)

L just told me everything about ~, the new girl. He also told me the reason why he changed his name and everything about him.

I didn't know there were meanings to why everything to L changed.

I need to do something for him, I need to think of a plan. Infinite's got your back.    

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------  

(After School)

I texted Infinite to meet up earlier except  for L. We went to our usual hang-out place "Never-Ending", a restaurant next to the school to talk about  what Infinite should do about the situation. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(No One POV)

Sunngyu ordered the food before anyone else came. When Infinite came in they noticed their hyung's serious face. They felt that they were in trouble or that what was going to happen next was no funny business. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Hoya POV)

I just kept quiet the whole time Sunngyu hyung was explaining about L.

It was all serious feelings, SO DOES NOT BELONG WITH ME.

No wonder L wasn't here yet.

Then a plan came to mind, I must be a GENIUS. Good job Lee Howon.

I said my idea, " Why don't we bring them closer. Let them talk to each other to work things out. What do you guys think? I'm awesome right?!"

Woohyun wide- eyed, if that's even possible said, " You about being awesome, not so much, but the plan is a good one though. Imagine what we would be doing for L. He would owe us big time. Does ~ even know about L? We do have another obstacle Krystal, Krystal tole something to ~ then they both walked away. We should think this plan through."

After Dongwoo finished laughing his dinosaur laugh he said, " WOW! Woohyun is actually saying something smart and caring. I'm so proud!!!"

Woohyun yelled back, " Yah hyung!!!!! You make it sound like I always talk nonsense."

Everyone yelled back, "You do!!!!!"

We were arguing until the food finally came.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Sunngyu POV)

I elaborated on Hoya's plan while we were eating. Every time we would see ~, we would somehow drag her to wherever the heck L was. Here goes our "girls coming up to us" reputation.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

(L POV)

When I went to Never Ending like usual after school, I saw all of Infinite their eating without me.

I yelled when I got to their table, "Yah hyungs and Sungjong, why are you eating without me?! How did you guys get here earlier? I'm usually one of the first ones to get here."

They all looked around, then Sungjong said, " Hyung, your the one that took long. We're all hungry here!!"

I didn't care anymore, I'm hungry, " Whatever give me a plate."

Sungyeol hyung gave me a plate lazily then I said, " Let me eat now. Pass the ddukboki!!!"

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FOREWORD 

Sorry for not updating in like a week and the update is not even that long. Winter Break is coming soon so I will be able to update more. YAY!!!!!! Thank you to my subscribers!!!! <3 YOU!!!! Please comment and subscribe. ANNYONG!!!!!!